Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your butts to Fedex on 12/30 (WE WANT DALLAS!!)

pez

How is the experience from the standing room???? I might buy some tickets there

I am in there, if you get an even row you get a counter to put your beer and I think everyone gets a little square of personal space to stand in.. who wants to sit down for this one anyway!?

I am in there, if you get an even row you get a counter to put your beer and I think everyone gets a little square of personal space to stand in.. who wants to sit down for this one anyway!?

Yea this is my first time having a standing room only ticket. Are they really assigned spaces in the rows according to your ticket? Or do people treat it as first come, first server?

NBC will let us know by Tuesday if the game is flexed.

The rules are different for Week 17. NBC doesn't have to decide which game gets flexed until next Monday. From nfl.com:

In Week 17, in order to ensure a Sunday night game with playoff implications, the decision to move the start time may be made on six days notice.

How is the experience from the standing room???? I might buy some tickets there

The party decks are pretty good (on the club level...never been up top). The only thing to beware of is make sure you get an even row. If you're on an odd row such as row 11 you're technically supposed to stand directly behind the folks in row 10. I was on the club party deck for the Eagles game and I'll be there again for Dallas; they assign you a row and a "space." We left to use the restroom at one point and two other guys were standing at our spots when we returned. They claimed that we surrendered the spots when we left, but our tickets clearly said that we were assigned those spots. They wouldn't relent, so we got an usher to handle the situation (I'm not fond of people that try to hide behind ushers like that, but in that case I'm certainly not going to stand behind someone when I paid to be in that spot). It's kind of poorly policed and so forth, but we had an awesome time watching the game from up there. Just be sure to get a section on the corner because otherwise the scoreboard makes it so you can't see the endzone.

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 04:15 PM ----------

Yea this is my first time having a standing room only ticket. Are they really assigned spaces in the rows according to your ticket? Or do people treat it as first come, first server?

Check my post above, but I do feel it could be handled better than it is. I'm not fond of the whole concept of assigning a personal space and so forth, but none the less if you're going to do it that way at least enforce it. The ushers don't really police the party decks that well and ultimately it kind of does turn into a free-for-all. If you leave to go inside odds are someone else is going to come into your spot and it turns ticky-tacky very quickly. But I enjoyed watching the game from there and it's a pretty loose atmosphere.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to go to that game, even if I do get a job in the D.C. Area.

You guys better represent, though. I want to hear a "We Want Dallas" chant so loud, it'll put the one at RFK to shame.

>> I think we should do this:

John Wilbur originated the famous Redskins death dance. "Rot, Rot, Rot in Hell," he would screech from the sidelines -- and then his teammates would join him, screaming, "Die, you yellow dogs! Die!" ...except I like dogs, so I guess we need to go with the first one.

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 09:35 PM ----------

Surprisingly, it's very easy. In fact, if you happen to have a temporary handicap parking pass for your car, you can park right outside of the stadium, get a golf cart in and get dropped off right near the elevators. At least, that's how it worked when a buddy of mine had the same problem.

You need to have a valid state issued DMV placcard and a ID card that matches it. There is handicapped seating in the stadium as well.

Everyone is talking about this getting flexed to a night game... but I'm pretty sure there is NO night game in week 17.

And depending on the week 16 results, if there is any chance that either team can be eliminated from the playoffs before a 415 kickoff...that won't happen either.

Everyone is talking about this getting flexed to a night game... but I'm pretty sure there is NO night game in week 17.

And depending on the week 16 results, if there is any chance that either team can be eliminated from the playoffs before a 415 kickoff...that won't happen either.

I dont think there is one sched b/c they haven't selected it yet. Almost 100% pos this will be the Sunday night game unless we lose this week and Dallas wins....

I dont think there is one sched b/c they haven't selected it yet. Almost 100% pos this will be the Sunday night game unless we lose this week and Dallas wins....

As noted in another thread ... http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?371994-Official-Redskins-Possible-Schedule-Change-Flex-Thread-%28Merged-x2%29&p=9336776&viewfull=1#post9336776

Archived