Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your butts to Fedex on 12/30 (WE WANT DALLAS!!)

pez

So I severely sprained my ankle and fractured my leg this weekend and am on crutches. And the crutches suck cause ya know.....I'm fat haha. Now if I can't get off these crutches I think i will sell my ticket (to a personal friend, skins fan, don't worry) but I was just wondering is it possible to contact someone at FedEx and get a ride to the stadium gate on a golf cart if I wanted? I know this might be the dumbest question of all time but I'm just curious.

Surprisingly, it's very easy. In fact, if you happen to have a temporary handicap parking pass for your car, you can park right outside of the stadium, get a golf cart in and get dropped off right near the elevators. At least, that's how it worked when a buddy of mine had the same problem.

So I severely sprained my ankle and fractured my leg this weekend and am on crutches. And the crutches suck cause ya know.....I'm fat haha. Now if I can't get off these crutches I think i will sell my ticket (to a personal friend, skins fan, don't worry) but I was just wondering is it possible to contact someone at FedEx and get a ride to the stadium gate on a golf cart if I wanted? I know this might be the dumbest question of all time but I'm just curious.

This might help answer some questions ... http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/disabled-access.html

Section 134, Row 14 seat 11 Reporting! I'll be there with burning hate for the Silver and Blue in my heart. HTTR!!

Section 127, Row 13, Seats 34-35 checking in ... east end zone will be rocking and no one will be sitting. I pray that there are as few "Girls" fans as possible in our area ...

Yeah, I'm looking around but prices are astronomical right now.

No doubt. I'm watching for people asking me about tickets and they are through the roof. I hate to break it to them but a 200-300 percent markup is what to expect right now ... (and maybe higher when it becomes for the division and that 355% markup I saw in Classifieds becomes more the norm in the aftermarket)

My only hope is that our fellow ticket holders will sell to REDSKINS fans. Yeah, they can score a good chunk of change but it also means Girls fans in their seats.

cheers

Prices on stubhub are crazy. $400 for upper level endzone, $200 for standing room only tickets.

Good grief.

We get a game each year from various suppliers/vendors for customer relations, and waited a bit this year to see how it was gonna pan out. I'm glad we did, as we are getting some pretty good value outta these tix!

Good grief.

We get a game each year from various suppliers/vendors for customer relations, and waited a bit this year to see how it was gonna pan out. I'm glad we did, as we are getting some pretty good value outta these tix!

No doubt you are; hopefully, they will find their way to Skins fans. If not, we can help with that ... LOL

cheers

Archived