Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your butts to Fedex on 12/30 (WE WANT DALLAS!!)

pez

"Black Sunday"

I like the sound of that. Gotta take care of next week though. If we win next week, this will become th ebiggest regular season game in my entire life as a Skins fan.

I love the optimism of the thread, but the Skins have to take of business next week in Philly before we can even begin to think about Dal@ss on the 30th. IF they can beat the Eagles though, that game and the atmosphere at Fed Ex on 12/30 will be beyond electric.

I love the optimism of the thread, but the Skins have to take of business next week in Philly before we can even begin to think about Dal@ss on the 30th. IF they can beat the Eagles though, that game and the atmosphere at Fed Ex on 12/30 will be beyond electric.

I am starting this thread early, because people need to start hunting for tickets NOW for that final game!

---------- Post added December-16th-2012 at 10:24 PM ----------

It may not be do or die for us if the Texas, Ravens, and Cards all win next week in addition to us.

Texans and Ravens is one thing, but depending on the cards is a stretch.

If I cant get tickets I still might come to tailgate and set up some rig outside or something lol.......I have to be there.

Has anyone done the Standing Room thing? Tickets are like $200 a piece. What does that section offer? I usually try to get 100 sections but that's just not happening for the dallas game.

I am starting this thread early, because people need to start hunting for tickets NOW for that final game!

---------- Post added December-16th-2012 at 10:24 PM ----------

Texans and Ravens is one thing, but depending on the cards is a stretch.

Well did you see how well they played today??? Their defense was ON FIRE. On top of that Beanie Wells was scoring at will.

>>> and if you are in charge of posting a thread about tailgating, please do so ASAP. My father will be at the Dallas game with my brothers and I. He first started going to games in the 50's and he has seen Sammy Baugh, Sonny, Williams, Rypien, etc, but he is very excited to see RGIII for the first time.

>> OK, thread posted.

>>> and if you are in charge of posting a thread about tailgating, please do so ASAP. My father will be at the Dallas game with my brothers and I. He first started going to games in the 50's and he has seen Sammy Baugh, Sonny, Williams, Rypien, etc, but he is very excited to see RGIII for the first time.

>> OK, thread posted.

HaHa! Beat ya!

So I severely sprained my ankle and fractured my leg this weekend and am on crutches. And the crutches suck cause ya know.....I'm fat haha. Now if I can't get off these crutches I think i will sell my ticket (to a personal friend, skins fan, don't worry) but I was just wondering is it possible to contact someone at FedEx and get a ride to the stadium gate on a golf cart if I wanted? I know this might be the dumbest question of all time but I'm just curious.

Archived