Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your butts to Fedex on 12/30 (WE WANT DALLAS!!)

pez

Looks like Jerry Jones doesnt want the game to be flexed after what happened last year against the Giants. Bet if they were playing in Dallas he would do anything to get it primetime.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/12/19/jerry-jones-doubts-the-redskins-cowboys-game-will-be-flexed-to-nbc-but-then-who/

I heard it was more that he doesn't think it will be flexed because this would be the third year in a row that Fox would lose a Div Championship Game to NBC.

2010 - Seahawks vs Rams

2011 - Gaints vs Cowboys

2012 - Redskins vs Cowboys???

I heard it was more that he doesn't think it will be flexed because this would be the third year in a row that Fox would lose a Div Championship Game to NBC.

2010 - Seahawks vs Rams

2011 - Gaints vs Cowboys

2012 - Redskins vs Cowboys???

I didnt think Fox had a choice...I could be wrong

I want it to be Sunday night sooo bad even if I have to work the next day. I want it to be under the lights, at home, with playoffs on the line.
Hells yeah. Start tailgating at noon, watch all the early games on the portable TV, have a big fire roasting all day. Breakfast burritos to start, chili and steaks for the main courses. My cousing getting to tailgate after returning from deployment yesterday.......

Hells yeah. Start tailgating at noon, watch all the early games on the portable TV, have a big fire roasting all day. Breakfast burritos to start, chili and steaks for the main courses. My cousing getting to tailgate after returning from deployment yesterday.......

That's what I was planning. You can keep the breakfast burritos I'll keep it simple with BBQ chickenn and burgers. Hats off to your cousin as well!

Noon ?!?!?!?! Hell we will be on Redskins Rd at 6am! LOL

possibly of the year. the redskins-cowboys on thanksgiving is the league's most-watched game so far this season.

I hope it's flexed. I remember the last time we closed the season vs Dallas at home with the playoffs on the line. You're boy was faded...lol

For an 8:30pm start? My wife would murder me for leaving that early and leaving her with a 2 year old at home!

I have the same problem with a two year old and a 9 month old. I've envoked my right to "do my time" the previous two weekends and will again this weekend. She's been on board with that so far. It's all about the forward thinking Popeman! ; )

Plus the whole "this will be the first chance we have at the division (en shala) since I was in High School" line didn't hurt matters any, hahaha.

I have the same problem with a two year old and a 9 month old. I've envoked my right to "do my time" the previous two weekends and will again this weekend. She's been on board with that so far. It's all about the forward thinking Popeman! ; )

Plus the whole "this will be the first chance we have at the division (en shala) since I was in High School" line didn't hurt matters any, hahaha.

Yeah, Christams ruins that for me! I have the entire week off leading up to the game, which is how I finagled rolling outta Ashburn at 10:45!

I hate how this girl I know, her grandmother has season tickets but she SELLS EVERY SINGLE GAME for profit. She only sells the tickets every year so that when the Redskins are consistently in playoffs she'll keep them and start going to games.

Yeah, Christams ruins that for me! I have the entire week off leading up to the game, which is how I finagled rolling outta Ashburn at 10:45!

that's still good. I just found out my buddy that's going with me is flying into the Eastern Shore at 9am... so I won't be there until noon anyways. I think I'll roll over in bed a few extra times this weekend now ; )

Noon ?!?!?!?! Hell we will be on Redskins Rd at 6am! LOL

One of my remaining bucket list items is to tailgate for a football game for 12 hours. If I was in the DC area that weekend this would be the perfect opportunity. Rest assured I'll be going out hard in Chicago that night. So jealous of you guys.

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it, going to a Redskins-Cowboys game is also on my bucket list.

Archived