Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your butts to Fedex on 12/30 (WE WANT DALLAS!!)

pez

Official response from the Skins ticket office re: Club Level SRO

Hello,

Each person will be assigned a section, row and space number. The Club Level Standing is not on a first come first served basis.

Thank you, and

Hail to the Redskins!!!

It's not first come first serve, but in a de facto manner that's kind of what it turns into. As I said, I did the club SRO for Philly and I'm doing it again for Dallas. Once we actually got the situation of where we were supposed to stand squared away, it was an awesome place to watch the game. The problems start when people on the odd rows realize that their assigned spot is in effect behind the people on the even rows. So those odd row people are always trying to find ways to mosey up to the even rows (where there's also a ledge upon which to lean and/or put your food). At one point we left to use the restroom and when we came back the guys that were standing behind us were in our spots. They claimed we had surrendered our spots so they had every right to take them (the other guy also threw in that we could stand behind them if we wanted). I'm not big on running to the usher everytime there's a problem, but I'll be darned if I'm going to stand behind someone when in fact I was assigned a spot on the front of the row. (Furthermore I'm only 5 ft 8 and these guys were over 6 feet tall.) The usher was less than enthusiastic about asking them to move aside, but he begrudgingly did it. They don't really enforce or police the SRO sections to make sure that people aren't stealing the spots of others and so forth, so it kind of does turn into a free for all.

I want to go but im not going to pay 3-400 for an upper level ticket. I just am not. I'm wondering if other people are really paying that price and 500 dollars for lower level seats.

So I did what mark the homer usually suggests. I went on stubhub and pretended like i was selling a seat. The prices that the seats have sold for are about HALF of what they are listed for. People are paying about 200-300 for lower level seats which seems logical. And paying around 150 or so for upper level seats.

I want to go but im not going to pay 3-400 for an upper level ticket. I just am not. I'm wondering if other people are really paying that price and 500 dollars for lower level seats.

So I did what mark the homer usually suggests. I went on stubhub and pretended like i was selling a seat. The prices that the seats have sold for are about HALF of what they are listed for. People are paying about 200-300 for lower level seats which seems logical. And paying around 150 or so for upper level seats.

Wait what? Can you elaborate on that stubhub deal?

Archived