Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your butts to Fedex on 12/30 (WE WANT DALLAS!!)

pez

I hope it's flexed. I remember the last time we closed the season vs Dallas at home with the playoffs on the line. You're boy was faded...lol

I DONT! Night games suck, and being late in december its going to be really cold if the game is at night, i dont want my dad to freeze his butt off, going to the game with him for the first time in along time

Same row as us. Not sure of the seat numbers. Are you a STH in that section? How's the view from there? From the Skins website, it looks like the view is decent. How are the concessions & bathrooms near 408?

Not a season ticket holder but I’ve sat in just about every section of FedEx. 408 isn’t the best but it’s not the worst either. Especially since we’re talking first row. The bathrooms in the 400s leave a lot to be desired, long lines are the norm. The concessions are on par with the rest of the 400 level which is just okay. The concourse is not climate controlled and it can get a little cold/windy up there so dress warmly. That said, there is no such thing as a bad seat for this game. It’s going to be huge.

Not a season ticket holder but I’ve sat in just about every section of FedEx. 408 isn’t the best but it’s not the worst either. Especially since we’re talking first row. The bathrooms in the 400s leave a lot to be desired, long lines are the norm. The concessions are on par with the rest of the 400 level which is just okay. The concourse is not climate controlled and it can get a little cold/windy up there so dress warmly. That said, there is no such thing as a bad seat for this game. It’s going to be huge.

Yeah, I had season tickets for a while. The 1st year at FedEx we were in 440 about 3 rows from the top of the stadium. When the jets flew over I felt like I could reach up and touch them.

It will be cold, especially if it's flexed to 820pm start. But it should be a great time!

I DONT! Night games suck, and being late in december its going to be really cold if the game is at night, i dont want my dad to freeze his butt off, going to the game with him for the first time in along time

Yeah, there are pros and cons. Bring him by the tailgate and I'll fix him a nice ****tail to warm him up. If not, I'll garuntee some good pulled pork, DB.

Yeah, there are pros and cons. Bring him by the tailgate and I'll fix him a nice ****tail to warm him up. If not, I'll garuntee some good pulled pork, DB.

He doesnt drink alcohol but thanks for the offer, hes not one to stand outside all day and tailgate either

Jeff ... I hear you. There may be some (M&T, at minimum) staying for the tailgate so there will be some heat sources at the tailgate.

Would those hand and foot warmers help? I need to pick some up as I am assuming we will be the night game, regardless of the amount of whining Jerruh and his Troyboy put forth.

>> LOL, we are taking our dad for the first time in a long time as well.I may have to give him a Red Bull at the tailgate if this is a night game as we all think it will be. He will need the handicapped seats in 123, but our regular seats are in 124, so he will be nearby and can go say hi to all the people who have been sitting with us since the days of RFK.

Also, I am reading some things about Allen's Redskins and "ROT, ROT, ROT IN HELL" was a popular saying....need to bring that back for this game.

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

Why don't we when division if we loose next week and giants loose today?

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

Why don't we when division if we loose next week and giants loose today?

Common games kill us vs. Dallas. They beat Cincy and Pittsburgh--we lost to both. Head-to-head vs. Dallas and divisional record would be tied, if they beat us on 12/30.

Common games kill us vs. Dallas. They beat Cincy and Pittsburgh--we lost to both. Head-to-head vs. Dallas and divisional record would be tied, if they beat us on 12/30.

Hey...met & talked with Larry Brown's nephew about a month ago. He said Larry's sister is starting a campaign to get him elected to the HOF. And he said that Larry is doing well...

Archived