Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your butts to Fedex on 12/30 (WE WANT DALLAS!!)

pez

SO expensive compared to ebay! why do you say this because of fraud or speed of ticket delivery?

Safety also...can't trust tickets on ebay. StubHub also, or at least used to, have a will call window at the stadium so you can pickup tickets on game day. If you want/need tickets, best buy them soon. HTTR!

Safety also...can't trust tickets on ebay. StubHub also, or at least used to, have a will call window at the stadium so you can pickup tickets on game day. If you want/need tickets, best buy them soon. HTTR!

Can you shed some light on this? I thought ebay had this buyer guarantee thing or something. I'm looking at some tickets on ebay and they seem ok. It's an auction and the price is within reason. Is there something im missing on how I might get screwed? I was sorta worried but i figured if i pay using paypal and they have a guarantee, arent i covered if they try to screw me?

Can you shed some light on this? I thought ebay had this buyer guarantee thing or something. I'm looking at some tickets on ebay and they seem ok. It's an auction and the price is within reason. Is there something im missing on how I might get screwed? I was sorta worried but i figured if i pay using paypal and they have a guarantee, arent i covered if they try to screw me?

If you bite and it's a fake you can get your $$ back if you pay by PayPal. However, you still won't have tickets. That's where you are screwed. Too much to lose...go with StubHub. And expect to pay a bunch. I've been scouting tickets to this game for 4 weeks and they were expensive then also.

My friend bought "print-at-home" tickets to the Redskins/Ravens game and when he got up to the stadium someone had used the hard tickets (STH issued) already and he had to go buy another 2 tickets from the ticket office. He also was not refunded his money and eBay did nothing to compensate his loss.

Long shot. Anyone know if there is a redskins bar in nyc or nj? There is a dallas cowboy bus ride to the stadium from nj but i am sure its booked. Will check tomorrow at work. Hell yeah i am considering this. HTTR.

A great Redskins bar is Redemption on Second Avenue and 50th (or 51st or something)... fun place if you want to be surrounded by Skins fans in NYC

it's definitely on 2nd Avenue, cross street in the low 50s

As long as you pAy through paypal, youll get a refund if the tickets arrive late or are fake, but you wont get replacement tickets... Stubhub garantees you seats in the stadium..

A great Redskins bar is Redemption on Second Avenue and 50th (or 51st or something)... fun place if you want to be surrounded by Skins fans in NYC

Well done Sir. I will be there in all my glore with the finest burgundy and gold threads. HTTR.

53rd and second. It's a blast. Last week was the first game I missed, as I am now in Florida for the holidays. Leaving Sat. AM to get there in time for Sun. night. So glad they Flexed us. Better get there early or you'll be standing by the door the whole game.

53rd and second. It's a blast. Last week was the first game I missed, as I am now in Florida for the holidays. Leaving Sat. AM to get there in time for Sun. night. So glad they Flexed us. Better get there early or you'll be standing by the door the whole game.

My friend watches all the games there. She says it's the only place to watch a Skins game in NYC. Hope to watch a paloff game there.

**** Dallas!

Archived