Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 9:10 AM, Mr. Sinister said:

Thankfully we have Mortal Kombat and Metal Gear coming down the pike. Monster Hunter and the live action Resident Evil reboot seem like they're on track to remind everybody why they hate video game adaptations.

The time is nigh

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The wife and I watched 'The Vanished' on Netflix the other night.  The trailer for it popped up on my FB feed, looked good, didn't bother to read the comments.  Man, what a travesty.  I went back and looked at the comments afterwards and they were damning, LOL worthy and in line with our thoughts.  

Yo, we watched this too. I swear the wife has a ****ing tracking beam to shift through hundreds of movies and single out these types of awful movies. I think this was a the first new movie pick she was allowed to make after the last one was 365 days. 

these things are so bad they are amazing. I feel bad laughing at peoples work but man they had to know this thing was sideways while they were filming it

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually pretty hyped for this movie. 

I was 4 years old when this trailer dropped for the first game in 1992:

I remember it like yesterday. My parents got me a Sega Genesis, and the original MK was the first video game I ever owned, and I owe MK to the reason why I'm such a major gamer now.

The 90's was truly a wonderful time to be a kid. and MK will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope this can finally break the bad-video-game-film mold.

• Thanks 1