Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

The Judge just looks really sappy and pretentious to me. Is that off-base?

Yes, in my opinion.  RDJ plays his usual self, an obnoxious jackass, but he's a lot more serious than the Iron Man RDJ.  I thought the chemistry between he and Duval was pretty impressive, their scenes together flowed so naturally and felt genuine.  Billy Bob Thorton was pretty good too, and Vera Farmiga is hot even as a modest country gal. 

For what its worth, we wanted to see something else but didn't want to wait so we just saw the judge, and I'm glad we did.  Much better movie than I expected.  It's getting mixed reviews, but I enjoyed it.

Blomkamp won me over with District 9. This one looks really good too. There are a lot of directions and themes they can go with on it, which is exciting

I agree with all of that but Chappie looks like I'm going to come out of it hating people.  :)

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

Fantastic Four is a reboot. It's also DOA according to the fanboys so far.

http://www.boston.com/entertainment/media/2014/11/17/the-next-fantastic-four-movie-will-ruin-doom-and-our-children/cdw5y4FOAGMtNuu2g31isM/story.html

Ugh.

Some of those movies already suck without even being out yet.

Ant Man = Dud

Wonder Woman = Dud

Shazam = Dud

Aquaman = Dud

That's what people said about Guardians of the Galaxy when it was originally announced. You want to make a movie about a Tree who says one thing over and over and a talking racoon? No thanks.

BTW, Ant Man is looking pretty good so far from what pics I have seen.

Edited by The Evil Genius

Big ****ing DINO-SHARK is all you need to see!   :D

LOL yes I will. Actually, I will see it for the scene at the end of the trailer, it leaves so many questions...what if the the raptors were on motorcycles too? And had leather jackets? Do they prefer Iron Maiden or Judas Priest? Now THAT would be cool! \m/