Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Midget Fans: Why John Mara cheated

SkinsHokieFan

This thread really should be the first permy stickied thread to remind anyone and everyone who ever say's 'let it go' again just why this needs to brought up each and every time we play New Jersey's team.

Hail.

New Jersey, I like that...

Also, eff Mara and that abuse of power he got away with.

The real reason y the jersey midgets <edit rule violation---one week ban> owner cheater is simple. He could get away with it!! Mara and Godell agreed the punishment over bumping uglies not over a respectable hand shake

I hope you're "ban text" was an incredible slam of Mara - it will make your ban seem worthwhile...

I hope you're "ban text" was an incredible slam of Mara - it will make your ban seem worthwhile...

I wonder if it, and the repeating of it (btw, using terms like 'homo" or the "n" word or similar crap can even get you canned for good), with added violations, will make his one month off and being added to the "next time it's permanent "list will make it all feel worthwhile.

We obviously give a **** of a lot of leeway and getting our mara hate out, and even if that's not enough for some folk, no problem. They can go for it and take the consequence.

While I'm here, I have at least one more "**** mara" of my own for the night.

I wonder if it, and the repeating of it (btw, using terms like 'homo" or the "n" word or similar crap can even get you canned for good), with added violations, will make his one month off and being added to the "next time it's permanent "list will make it all feel worthwhile.

We obviously give a **** of a lot of leeway in getting our mara hate out, and if even that's not enough for some folk, they can go for it and take any appropriate consequence.

While I'm here, I have at least one more "**** mara!!" of my own for the night. :)

John Mara may not want to travel to Washington for this game

Tread carefully there my friend...just some free advice.

For me, I want him here. I want us to beat the Giant's ass senseless with him watching LIVE. Then I want the camera man to zero in on Mara's guest suite and post his pasty white mug all over the stadium, so we can all boo and laugh at him.

**** Mara you piece of ****!!!!!! Ok I feel a little better, this thread is a nice form of stress relief for what this scum sucking **** did to our team.

For me, I want him here. I want us to beat the Giant's ass senseless with him watching LIVE. Then I want the camera man to zero in on Mara's guest suite and post his pasty white mug all over the stadium, so we can all boo and laugh at him.

Me too it will be nice to see.

Shocking now that our ZBS ran for 250 yards on the Giants, the NFL and competition committee are going to discuss outlawing ALL blocking below the waist for the first time in NFL history.

I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with our running success.

<staff edit rule 13 violation --1 week ban>---rules still apply, fellas, even in our sanctioned hatred>

I just got an application approved for a rental house (my first single-family home), and we move in just in time to watch the Skins trounce the vaGiants on Monday Night Football!

Absolutely made up for you guys bro'. Another big step in life ticked off.

Just make sure you keep a spare bed. I, uhmmmmm, you never know when I, uhmmmmm you might need it. ;).

Hail.

Archived