Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Midget Fans: Why John Mara cheated

SkinsHokieFan

Justice would be the 'skins and Cowboys making the playoffs and the Giants sitting at home dealing with their bloated way over the cap salary. ****s were over the actual the salary cap, but we get penalized for breaking the spirit of it. New York should sit and get stripped of players and draft picks.

Can only happen if the cowboys beat us and both the bears and vikings lose the game.

Having them out of the playoff will be fine to me, no matter who get the 6th seed.

Justice would be the 'skins and Cowboys making the playoffs and the Giants sitting at home dealing with their bloated way over the cap salary. ****s were over the actual the salary cap, but we get penalized for breaking the spirit of it. New York should sit and get stripped of players and draft picks.

We should burn you at the stake for blasphemy. The only way the Cowboys make the playoffs is if they beat us, that would not be justice. Time for payback for 1979.

We should burn you at the stake for blasphemy. The only way the Cowboys make the playoffs is if they beat us, that would not be justice. Time for payback for 1979.

I think the Cowturds still have a chance at a wild card if they lose against the Skins.

But yeah, I don't want those *******s in the palofs.

So the thing that Mara doesn't realize is that in 2 seasons we'll have that extra $18M to sign some big free agents. By then, RG3 will just be rounding into a top QB and we'll be moving toward a top team who can attract quality free agents. Really he just saved us from ourselves and wasting our money on players like Vincent Jackson that we didn't need.

Tomorrow will be a dream day. Skins in win the NFC East. Giants and cheater Mara out. Andy Reid fired (and off to Cleveland). Garrett maybe fired. Romo the goat. No playoffs for any of them.

Its all good! 2 SB's in 5 years do wonders for your demeanor. Glad you guys won it over the Cowboys... you deserved it and they were doing it with mirrors.

You would think a team with that kind of success wouldn't stoop to cheating off the field the way Mara so obviously did. In the football world and in the sports world the man is scum.

You would think a team with that kind of success wouldn't stoop to cheating off the field the way Mara so obviously did. In the football world and in the sports world the man is scum.

Its a shame too, because everybody respected his father.

The momentum has swung in the NFC East. I don't think you can ever count a Tom Coughlin coached team out, but we are younger and more talented. I like the way things look for us for the future. Mara apparently didn't, but even his handicapping us was not enough.

Tell you what..I'll give you the 18 million back but we get to do the season over again...

Mara just had to watch the entire nation for a week talk almost exclusively about a matchup between the two divisional rivals he screwed over. Then, he had to watch the one he screwed over the most win the division.

That is just wonderful.

Its all good! 2 SB's in 5 years do wonders for your demeanor. Glad you guys won it over the Cowboys... you deserved it and they were doing it with mirrors.

It IS all good. In spite of your owner abusing the powers of his office to try and gain an unfair competitive balance, the Skinz and the boys still played for the division championship and all Mara could do is helplessly watch. Your window is closing while ours is just now opening. HTTR

Still annoys me how we can be fined 36 million dollars for being over the "spirit" of the salary cap in a capless year, but the Giants entering the regular season are over the actual salary cap in a capped year and receive no penalty whatsoever and were granted additional time to get under the cap.

It IS all good. In spite of your owner abusing the powers of his office to try and gain an unfair competitive balance, the Skinz and the boys still played for the division championship and all Mara could do is helplessly watch. Your window is closing while ours is just now opening. HTTR

Our window may be closing but we know how to jump through it when we are on the ledge. Thats what counts.. This Giant team was not going all the way anyway...so its all good. Looking forward to some great matchups in the playoffs this year.

My rooting interest in the NFC playoffs

Seattle robbed in 05 ...deserve a good run

Atlanta never won... why not root for em

Minnesota never won...be a great story with Peterson

Washington been a long time and you guys are just not super high on my hate meter....yet

Green Bay whiners

San Francisco annoying think their team should be given everything fan base

In that order.

Archived