Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Midget Fans: Why John Mara cheated

SkinsHokieFan

Our window may be closing but we know how to jump through it when we are on the ledge. Thats what counts.. This Giant team was not going all the way anyway...so its all good. Looking forward to some great matchups in the playoffs this year.

My rooting interest in the East

Seattle

Atlanta

Minnesota

Washington

Green Bay

San Francisco

In that order.

Nobody cares. Move along.

All that lowlife scumbag cheating and all you bought yourself was a seat on the bench while we're going to the dance. :)

And you should be thrilled... I for one think you guys did an amazing job. Now go out and do some damage in the playoffs or its means little. I think you guys can.

And you should be thrilled... I for one think you guys did an amazing job. Now go out and do some damage in the playoffs or its means little. I think you guys can.

No. For us, it doesn't mean little, though I 'm sure it would be easy for you to say on the outside looking in. This means a lot. A hell of a lot. But we aren't done yet, and that will not be the last of our NFC East titles. Enjoy your Super Bowls, and enjoy the postseason.

I don't think you know what this means.

Oh I do know what it means.. BUT ..you guys are hot and have a running game that is basically unstoppable. In the long run , you may think you'll have tons more opportunity to get to the big game but things don't always work out that way.. I think this window is a wide open one and if I'm a fan with the recent history of the NFL playoffs, I'd want an SB appearance..

---------- Post added December-31st-2012 at 01:03 AM ----------

No. For us, it doesn't mean little, though I 'm sure it would be easy for you to say on the outside looking in. This means a lot. A hell of a lot. But we aren't done yet, and that will not be the last of our NFC East titles. Enjoy your Super Bowls, and enjoy the postseason.

Postseason for me just means watching more football games...and some great matchups next week too. Gonna be fun.

Oh I do know what it means.. BUT ..you guys are hot and have a running game that is basically unstoppable. In the long run , you may think you'll have tons more opportunity to get to the big game but things don't always work out that way.. I think this window is a wide open one and if I'm a fan with the recent history of the NFL playoffs, I'd want an SB appearance..

With all due respect, I really don't care what you want :)

No one here is just satisfied with a Wild Card appearance.

With all due respect, I really don't care what you want :)

No one here is just satisfied with a Wild Card appearance.

I have several Skins fan friends who have already stated the season is a success already win or lose to Seattle..I think thats nuts. With all due respect.:)

Our window may be closing but we know how to jump through it when we are on the ledge. Thats what counts.. This Giant team was not going all the way anyway...so its all good.

Look man.. we get it... you guys went on some good runs and got the hardware, but you gotta realize - in our eyes, all that is incredibly diminished because your owner abuses his position to try and make rules that help your team win and takes away cap money from his division rivals to try and keep them from catching up to his team. He actually did the impossible and UNITED Redskins and Cowboys fans. We wanted to beat Dallas and win the division,yes, but more than that fans of both teams would rather see each other win the division than the Giants. In spite of the adversity your owner created for the Redskins and Cowboys we overcame that by winning the division and keeping you guys out of the playoffs. This is our night and THAT is what really counts here.

Look man.. we get it... you guys went on some good runs and got the hardware, but you gotta realize - in our eyes, all that is incredibly diminished because your owner abuses his position to try and make rules that help your team win and takes away cap money from his division rivals to try and keep them from catching up to his team. He actually did the impossible and UNITED Redskins and Cowboys fans. We wanted to beat Dallas and win the division,yes, but more than that fans of both teams would rather see each other win the division than the Giants. In spite of the adversity your owner created for the Redskins and Cowboys we overcame that by winning the division and keeping you guys out of the playoffs. This is our night and THAT is what really counts here.

Agreed, 100 %

Mara just had to watch the entire nation for a week talk almost exclusively about a matchup between the two divisional rivals he screwed over. Then, he had to watch the one he screwed over the most win the division.

That is just wonderful.

Proof that every once in a while...the stars align, and somebody who desperately deserves it gets HIS. However, this still doesn't make it right. Even if we win the Super Bowl this year, I still want my team to get it's ****ing cap money back from the NFL. Bull **** penalty. What's right is right. We still have holes to fill on this team, and we need our cap space which was wrongly taken from us.

Archived