Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Midget Fans: Why John Mara cheated

SkinsHokieFan

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8706786/washington-redskins-motivated-john-mara-new-york-giants-co-owner-quotes-sources

Redskins use quotes as motivation

The Redskins still are appealing the $36 million in salary-cap space they lost -- $18 million last offseason and a scheduled $18 million for this upcoming offseason.

I read this article as well, but I thought that we had forfeited our right to appeal the cap hit?

to get the football that alfred moriss fumbled.

i know ..but come on..those free for alls on fumbles are getting ridiculous..so he was basically going in there to steal the ball from a Giant player and joseph was trying to stop him.

i know ..but come on..those free for alls on fumbles are getting ridiculous

Ah ha ha ha ha. I presume you've been consistent this year, lamenting the times when Giants have jumped into the pile to try and grab back a fumble?

..so he was basically going in there to steal the ball from a Giant player

which is an accepted part of football.

and joseph was trying to stop him.

which is not. At least, not by twisting the guy's leg.

I see Joseph was fined as well. It surprises me not in the least to see that Montgomery was fined more than Joseph for trying to save his own leg. Somewhere that pissant low-life owner of yours is gloating yet again.

i know ..but come on..those free for alls on fumbles are getting ridiculous..so he was basically going in there to steal the ball from a Giant player and joseph was trying to stop him.

lol next thing we know, mara is going to make a new rule that says only giants players can recover the football.

Ah ha ha ha ha. I presume you've been consistent this year, lamenting the times when Giants have jumped into the pile to try and grab back a fumble?

which is an accepted part of football.

which is not. At least, not by twisting the guy's leg.

I see Joseph was fined as well. It surprises me not in the least to see that Montgomery was fined more than Joseph for trying to save his own leg. Somewhere that pissant low-life owner of yours is gloating yet again.

Absolutely...guys should not be diving in the pile from nowhere land. It should be penalized.

BTW, y'all, Monty got fined MORE than Linval Joseph. Apparently trying to injure someone's leg AND THEN also stomping near their head and instigating the whole thing is not as bad as kicking someone in self defense to let your leg loose.

The National Football League- Using the feet is not allowed.

• 3 weeks later...
Bump: How sweet is it that the Skins/Cowboys game, a game between the 2 teams Mara fined in an attempt to hamstring his division rivals in a blatant attempt at collusion, is for the NFC East while the Giants can only watch and hope like hell everything goes their way to squeak in as a wild card?

Bump: How sweet is it that the Skins/Cowboys game, a game between the 2 teams Mara fined in an attempt to hamstring his division rivals in a blatant attempt at collusion, is for the NFC East while the Giants can only watch and hope like hell everything goes their way to squeak in as a wild card?

Even with a loss next week, we still are ahead of them in divisional record. Not sure the giants can get in.

Correction: The only way they can get in is if we win. Guess Mara has to root for us. Now that is funny.

Justice would be the 'skins and Cowboys making the playoffs and the Giants sitting at home dealing with their bloated way over the cap salary. ****s were over the actual the salary cap, but we get penalized for breaking the spirit of it. New York should sit and get stripped of players and draft picks.

Justice would be the 'skins and Cowboys making the playoffs and the Giants sitting at home dealing with their bloated way over the cap salary.

If "justice" means the Cowboys win on Sunday (and it does), I'll settle for the injustice of knocking them both out.

If "justice" means the Cowboys win on Sunday (and it does), I'll settle for the injustice of knocking them both out.

Well sure, but Mara sitting on his couch throughout the Sundays despite manipulating the NFL and conspiring with the refs would be golden. I would love to see the Giants out of the picture.

Archived