Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTOP: Arlington resident has the world's largest natural breasts (VIDEO)

G.A.C.O.L.B.

Omg

http://www.wtop.com//139/2939639/Va-woman-has-worlds-largest-natural-breasts

Arlington resident has the world's largest natural breasts (VIDEO)

By ARLNOW.COM

Wednesday - 7/11/2012, 4:55pm ET

An Arlington resident will be profiled on the TLC show Strange Sex this weekend. The reason? She has the world’s largest natural breasts.

Annie Hawkins-Turner, also known in the world of fetish modeling by her stage name Norma Stitz, recently moved to the Fairlington section of Arlington from Atlanta, Georgia. In a preview of the show (above), the 53-year-old talks to TLC about being bullied in school — “kids would point and stare… I wasn’t able to sit at the desk like other kids” — and her decision to not get breast reduction surgery — “why fix something that’s not broken,” she said.

Hawkins-Turner has a rare condition called gigantomastia that has caused her breasts to grow so big — her bra size is 102ZZZ — that they now weigh 85 pounds. She says she’s used to attracting attention where ever she goes.

“No one looks like me,” Hawkins-Turner said. “I’m one in a million.”

In addition to being featured on the show, Hawkins-Turner was featured on the website Gawker today.

Strange Sex will air on Sunday, July 15, at 10:00 p.m.

Annie-Hawkins.jpg

---------- Post added July-12th-2012 at 03:35 PM ----------

Oh and the video is at the link

The question is then.. why did you?

:pfft:

Curiosity killed the cat. And the retinas. Worse than you think. I thought it was going to be bad, but that I could handle it. I routinely participate in autopsies, and have a high threshold for the nasty. She got me.

102 ZZZ??? That's not a bra size, that's an FM radio station.

Made me laugh

Curiosity killed the cat. And the retinas. Worse than you think. I thought it was going to be bad, but that I could handle it. I routinely participate in autopsies, and have a high threshold for the nasty. She got me.

Worse than this? (and yes, I got approval from a mod to post this)

-norma-stiz-gallery-annie-hawkins-turner-june.jpg

Archived