Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

Caught Baby Driver this weekend. It lives up to the reviews it's gotten. Very good movie. 

Save your money on Rough Night. Catch it on HBO, Netflix, or RedBox. I like the cast, but the writing sucked. It's not very funny; however it has some moments. It is not as good as Very Bad Things, Brides Maids, or the Hangover.

• Like 1

Bokeh.  Not a great movie, but I loved it.  End of the world joint.  Two American 20-somethings on vacation in Iceland see a flash of light in the middle of the night.  They wake up the next day and they're the only people on planet earth. 

It's got my girl Maika Monroe from "It Follows."

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 9:05 PM, ksun247 said:

Save your money on Rough Night. Catch it on HBO, Netflix, or RedBox. I like the cast, but the writing sucked. It's not very funny; however it has some moments. It is not as good as Very Bad Things, Brides Maids, or the Hangover.

Wanted to see it this week so I checked the showing times at the theatre near me (Tysons). Apparently the only time it's showing at is 10:20 PM. It came out on my birthday June 16th, which was only about a few weeks ago!! I assumed that's not a good thing ??

i did see The House though. Loved it. Great movie. Definitely recommend it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

There might be a sequel to "Baby Driver".

I'm usually anti-sequel but I would be in favor of this.  More awesome driving and another awesome soundtrack.  The soundtrack for this movie is tremendous.  First album I've bought in over a year and I was happy to do it.  It's made work tolerable this week.

• Like 2

Spiderman:Homecoming gets a surprising "A" from me.  I was iffy on the movie; thinking what else could they tell. They did a good story. There are 2 end credits scenes. I only stayed for the first and then remember while driving; there was 2. 

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Spiderman:Homecoming gets a surprising "A" from me.  I was iffy on the movie; thinking what else could they tell. They did a good story. There are 2 end credits scenes. I only stayed for the first and then remember while driving; there was 2. 

Spoiler

it was good laugh

• Like 1

saw Spider Man in 3D today. GREAT movie!! Which, coming from me, is surprising because I usually fall asleep during those comic book movies that I find to be boring. I was pretty sure I'd love this though. Great humor in the movie, great teenage actor as spider man. Liz was attractive as well. 5 stars  from me 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

qt6qR2t.jpg

The story wanders around unevenly and sometimes inexplicably, character come and go, Tuco randomly vacillates between two very distinct accents, and the screeching theme song randomly assaults your senses through out.... and yet it works and it's awesome.  No idea why.  

• Like 5

War of the Planet of the Apes. I absolutely loved it. Start to finish this is one of the best film trilogies ever, and War is a fantastic finish. It is amazig how much humanity and heart they are able to put into the Apes and that is what I always take away from all three of them. I teared up multiple times in this movie, it is quite moving. 

It went in some directions I didn't expect and has a lot more humor to it than anticipated too. It's one of those movies that sucks you in from the first shot and doesn't let go until the scree fades to black. 

I had a couple flaws with it but it is excellent all around 

• Like 3