Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

10 hours ago, Yohan said:

Seen it last night for a early screening that a client was putting on. Honestly, I didn't have high hopes for the movie going in, but was going because my son wanted to go for Gal Gadot reasons. It is in fact the best DC movie since Dark Knight. Very entertaining, well done, and Gal Gadot.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I saw the probable second best movie of 2017, Wonder Woman today.  I expect "The Last Jedi" to be the best movie of this year.  Definitely, the best DC movie since "The Dark Knight". Gal Gadot was perfect as Wonder Woman.  I will definitely be seeing this movie again. Could be the movie of the summer.

A+.

It was really good. I loved it.  Gal may not be the best actress out there, but she's so beautiful that she  dominates the screen.  She is gorgeous.  

I don't love Pine, but hes fine in everything he's in.  He was solid in this.

Spoiler

The whole "diverse team" with the middle eastern, the Scott, and the Native American was unbelievably corny.  Really weak.  Zero plot development for any of them, other than a few one-liners.  But I guess it's an origin story and we'll nevwr see them again so character development wasn't important for the supporting cast.

Action was good, enough to satisfy my thirst for explosions.  

The tone of this movie really hit me hard.  It was funny enough, but overall this felt like a very serious movie.  Not a lot of one liners and sarcasm like Marvel movies, which was refreshing for a superhero movie.  

Like Interstellar, Wonder Woman tried to show us that The power of love is stronger than anything else.  Awesome stuff.  The world needs more films with this message.  Great movie.

Justice League looks dumb as ****.  I'd love to be wrong.  

• Like 1

On 6/2/2017 at 7:30 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Baywatch was pretty awesome!! If you haven't seen it, go out and watch it. Two thumbs up from me. Vernon Davis has a couple lines as well in the beginning. 

I saw "BayWatch" today. I liked it. Nothing really great about it, just enjoyed it. I'll give it a B-.

On 6/2/2017 at 8:22 PM, youngchew said:

It was really good. I loved it.  Gal may not be the best actress out there, but she's so beautiful that she  dominates the screen.  She is gorgeous.  

I don't love Pine, but hes fine in everything he's in.  He was solid in this.

Reveal hidden contents

The whole "diverse team" with the middle eastern, the Scott, and the Native American was unbelievably corny.  Really weak.  Zero plot development for any of them, other than a few one-liners.  But I guess it's an origin story and we'll nevwr see them again so character development wasn't important for the supporting cast.

Action was good, enough to satisfy my thirst for explosions.  

The tone of this movie really hit me hard.  It was funny enough, but overall this felt like a very serious movie.  Not a lot of one liners and sarcasm like Marvel movies, which was refreshing for a superhero movie.  

Like Interstellar, Wonder Woman tried to show us that The power of love is stronger than anything else.  Awesome stuff.  The world needs more films with this message.  Great movie.

Justice League looks dumb as ****.  I'd love to be wrong.  

Pine sucks in the new Star Trek. All the charisma of a tree stump.

I'm sure Wonder Woman is great, but I can't say I'm a big Pine fan, particularly in Star Trek, where he doesn't evoke Captain Kirk

in the least.

1 hour ago, Keith Huddleston said:

Pine sucks in the new Star Trek. All the charisma of a tree stump.

I'm sure Wonder Woman is great, but I can't say I'm a big Pine fan, particularly in Star Trek, where he doesn't evoke Captain Kirk

in the least.

Every word of this is ****tardedly wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keith Huddleston said:

Is retardedly even a word, redneck? 

Pretty sure the word he typed was not "retardedly" lol...

Thought Wonder Woman was good, if more than a bit overrated. Very little in the movie had me saying "Wow" or smiling or laughing out loud or anything...it was like a solid 6.5 out of 10 from beginning to end, with a few 7s and 8s sprinkled in.

Spoiler

When she flipped the tank and launched herself into the bell tower to basically destroy that mf'er were close to a 10, though lol...

• 2 weeks later...

All Eyez On Me. 

Not bad. Didn't know there were iPhones in the mid 90's though. How the hell did that get past editing? 

I thought Tupac was deep down a good guy who did some stupid ****. He was a walking contradiction.

• Like 2

CHIPS.  It got like 10% on rotten tomatoes and I'm sort of ashamed to say that I laughed and laughed watching it at like 3am.  Wasn't bad.  Not a good movie to be sure but after seeing the reviews I was expecting an absolute disaster.  *note:  i never saw the show at all.  Not one single episode.  That might change things, I don't know. 

• Like 1

I saw Wonder Woman, and I give it a B+.  It wasn't a perfect film, but it was entertaining.  It was certainly better than Batman vs Superman or Suicide Squad.  In some ways, I felt like they were trying to use a similar formula to Captain America: The First Avenger (e.g., the military love interest, the eccentric back-up crew, and the committed super hero wielding a shield against the Germans). 

Edited by Ron78
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, justice98 said:

This will be the first Transformers I dont see in the theater.  

I'm not paying to see it at all.  Not even rental.  Age of Extinction was so bad it was insulting... and the bar isn't exactly high to begin with for movies about giant robots. 

• Like 3

Ya, after the first one, they were all pretty bad.

Pacific Rim was okay

giphy.gif

And then the classics Robot Jox and Crash and Burn, so bad they was awesome.  

Edited by Chew

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Giant Robot movies dont have to be good they have Giant Robots. 

(Pacific Rim was a hit to me lol) 

It was power rangers for adults.  I can't hate it because I've watched it like a dozen times.  It's become one of those movies that when I'm switching through channels I have to watch it until my wife forces me out.  None of the movies that cause that reaction are good (though I will defend Big Trouble in Little China)