Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1000 Posts! Eagles vs Redskins 10/16/11 REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED IN A DOG BOWL

Chase M

I have that game on dvd :). Charles Mann is still the best on 1991 America's Team Super Bowl Champions.....They talked all that smack about Body Bags and stuff....but it's not like they ever beat us in a game that really mattered.

Awesome :point2sky. I love it when Eagles fans still talk about the Body Bag Game and in response refer to this revenge playoff game in particular that same season :ols:.

We gotta contain Vick, or put him in a body bag. And we have to force turnovers. Our secondary needs to step up and make some picks to slow Vick down just like Buffalo did this week.

HTTR

I agreee. Football starts at the LOS. We have the advantage, in my opinion, on both sides. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKINS!

Can´t wait to see the Eagels D playcalling...I heard they wanna bring in a consultant. Bingo caller Sherman Lewis 2.0, that where crazy times.

We probally should run the ball because I don´t like the idea of Samuels and Grossman on the same field at the same time....hopefully we win, that puts us in a good position for the division. (2 out of 3 in division then)

Archived