Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1000 Posts! Eagles vs Redskins 10/16/11 REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED IN A DOG BOWL

Chase M

Vick will play fine. He had 400 odd yards passing, so he did stand in the pocket, and he did have time to throw to rack up those numbers. The issue for the Eagles is their putrid secondary, and inability to stop the run. Their D does not look comfortable out there. Almost loss. And I hope they stay lost. But truth be told if they make some adjustments in the secondary such as going man to man, and put more guys up on the line, I think this could be a "dog fight".

I am expecting us to commit to the run in this game. If the Eagles do not adjust we will run all over them like every other team has. I think we could easily rack up over 150 yards. Expect a strong game from Hightower. I suspect Shanahan will stick with him and rotate Torain in and Helu. Would like to see more screens from Rex in this game. They are safe passes and Moss and company can rack up more yards that way.

Skins win 23-17.

Oh my ... that's the very same phrase I was thinking since last night.

I want so ****** bad that dog bowl ...

F the so called dream team, F jason babi (what the hell is his name?), he his bad blood like the rest of the team.

I hope our D knock out of the field that girl with the number 10, deseana. Sweet f****** dreams sissy.

REVENGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We all know Landry will step on the field with an attitude, and ready to light someone up; the more angered he gets, the more mistakes he makes. I'd rather see him make a tackle after a 10 yd gain than to try to knock their heads off and missing the guy all together.

Kerrigan will be a busy guy, as will big O, and the Eagles have been looking irratic; no sense in giving them a big boost of confidence by letting them make big plays. And 1 thing I really dread seeing is the zero blitz, at least very early in ther game; Haslett will be itching to make amends for last year, but focus focus focus is the key to winning, and the Eagles will be in for a rude awakening when they see the new-look Redskins...

I absolutely HATE the eagles. I hate their players, I hate their fans, I hate their coach, I literally hate everything about them. I want them to lose every week almost as much as I want the redskins to win (and dont let that take away from how much i want the redskins to win every week).

I would like nothing more than for us to absolutely destroy that team.

Go Skins!

13 days!

Cant wait!

Yeah my stupid ass invited an eagles fan over to watch

Yeah I have never invited an eagles fan to my house for a game until that night. I invited my friend and his wife she is the eagle fan and when the eagles scored that first touchdown she pulled out a ****ing cow bell. I have to give it to her though it was pretty funny

Yeah I have never invited an eagles fan to my house for a game until that night. I invited my friend and his wife she is the eagle fan and when the eagles scored that first touchdown she pulled out a ****ing cow bell. I have to give it to her though it was pretty funny

Haha my friend had some class, he left after the first quarter.

:ols::ols::ols:

That's brutal man.

I obviously don't know what it's like in the DMV area, but here in Australia there is an annoyingly large number of bandwagon Eagles fans who like to act like they know everything about football, but in reality couldn't list all the positions outside of the quarterback and linebacker, let alone tell you the difference between a 3-4 and a 4-3.

Therefore, I really really really hope we can beat the Eagles after the bye. Purely on the basis of their 'fans' here in Australia, they are my most hated team besides Dallas.

---------- Post added October-4th-2011 at 04:15 PM ----------

Speaking of Dallas, and ****ty Eagles fans, I recently had an argument with a Philly fan here in Australia who tried telling me that the Dallas/Washington rivalry "doesn't exist" because "neither team has been good for 10 years". He then tried to tell me all about how the Colts/Pats rivalry is currently the best one in the NFL.

I facepalmed so hard I almost knocked myself out.

We should probably start off by making sure someone tells LaRon to keep his trap shut in the pre-game warmups. And it also wouldn't help if Moss could actually hold onto the football this time. Unlike the 59-28 game, where he let's once bounce off his mitts, which resulted in a TD. Did the same crap against the Rams last week. I'm thinking we'll be a lot more focused this time around. I'm sure none of the guys have forgotten about that game.

Before anyone reads this can you please make a new thread of this for me because for some reason I can't post new threads and entitle it : I GIVE UP

I give up.

I have been a cowboys fan since i was 5 years old. I have tried so many times to stick it out with Romo sits to pee

I GIVE UP The Redskins FANS are 100% right YOU WIN I GIVE UP

I have already thrown out all of my cowboys gear.. 1000's of dollars worth of stuff after the press conferences last night...

I speak on behalf of most cowboys fans... but I'm willing to give in and give in to the redskins.

I generally don't post in these, but I liked the title so I figured I'd add to it. Then I saw what ever the **** this post is and am glad I decided to check it out even if I have no clue what this person is babbling about.

---------- Post added October-4th-2011 at 01:40 AM ----------

[/color]Speaking of Dallas, and ****ty Eagles fans, I recently had an argument with a Philly fan here in Australia who tried telling me that the Dallas/Washington rivalry "doesn't exist" because "neither team has been good for 10 years". He then tried to tell me all about how the Colts/Pats rivalry is currently the best one in the NFL.

I facepalmed so hard I almost knocked myself out.

Sounds like the phillystralia fans are the same mulleted morons they are in philly. It's depressing to think even the other side of the world isn't far enough away to escape their stupidity.

All this 'high motor' talk about Kerrigan is becoming very very true, and you're about to find out Vick. You don't scramble away from this guy, you RUN away from him. Vick will be disoriented, and with two forced fumbles under kerrigans belt already, i can GUARANTEE one against Vick

i hate the eagles.. but seriously.. drop the dog comments and ****.. dude paid his dues and is now on the right path as a man.. chill with cheap pops...

I can't believe you actually believe that.

He's a 100% phony. His true colors showed during his PC Sunday.

And only by "law" he "paid his dues." **** him and what he did. He's a loser.

Archived