Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1000 Posts! Eagles vs Redskins 10/16/11 REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED IN A DOG BOWL

Chase M

I can't believe you actually believe that.

He's a 100% phony. His true colors showed during his PC Sunday.

And only by "law" he "paid his dues." **** him and what he did. He's a loser.

what did his interview show? that he was frustrated? hes human.. he spent his time in jail i have seen nothing from him that shows that hes a bad person SINCE that was brought to light.. some people need to let things go everyone in life makes mistakes im sure everyone has done something that they wanted to be forgiven for and just forget.

I don't really see how his interview showed anything the other day other than frustration and how that translates to him being a different person. It is beyond a reach to connect what he said in that interview into what he did. Not to mention what he did is actually a huge thing in the south.. happens a lot more than you think.. I grew up around **** fights and **** like that its how southerners raised their children (not saying what he did was right) but lets not act like its not a part of society..

not to mention i dont actually like vick

That was probably the worst night of my life as a Redskins fan.

Amen, Almost up there with the SB Loss to the Raiders, in the same neighborhood as the loss to the Patriots in 2007.

Hope to see the blitz dogs run wild on Vick.

---------- Post added October-4th-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

After what they did to us, winning is not enough. I want blood.

Body Bag Game Pt 2??

---------- Post added October-5th-2011 at 12:04 AM ----------

To Jinrey ; Welcome to the non-dark side of the force. You have started your training well by freeing yourself of your Cowboy items. Heed the words of Coach Shannon, Bruce Allen, Mark the Homer, and other members of the counsel....and if you ever come to a game, stop by the ES tailgate!!

Go Skins! Say nothing... win is all you need to do, and Vick , McCoy, Maclin, Celek, and Jackson will be properly shamed.

---------- Post added October-6th-2011 at 09:37 AM ----------

Does anybody know a good recipe for eagle? Is it better fried, roasted or grilled?

they're best when they're burnt!

Suppose the NFL would allow this and think MVick would get so rattled and PO'd that he couldn't play good?....see below

Hand every fan entering the stadium a small poster with a picture of a pit Bull, and every chance we get have every fan start barking....timeouts, 3rd downs, before the game, halftime, etc...

It would be funny..in a sarcastic and dark kinda way. But hey, I own two dogs and will never forgive him for what he did...

Archived