Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1000 Posts! Eagles vs Redskins 10/16/11 REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED IN A DOG BOWL

Chase M

Sadly I cant go (broke as hell, otherwise believe me, I'd be there), but I hope all the fans do what I would be doing- screaming my ****ing balls off at the Eagles any time they have the ball. I want to hear that stadium all the way from Fredericksburg VA, and another earthquake every time Sexy Rexy bombs one to Moss for a TD.

Give 'em hell, HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

27-17 Skins

I'm happy with that score. Obviously we'd all love a blowout, but with the eagles quickstrike capabilities, unless we take vick out of the game :fingersx: any lead, is not enough of a lead.

The funny thing is, their run defense is even worse than in that game.

I know we can gash the hell out of them, but you know that we know that they know, that we know, that, so i'm guessing they're thinking we're gonna come out and try and establish a passing game, so i'm really curious to see how we do attack their D. I don't think we're good enough to be able to call our shots and them not be able to stop (50 gut style), so we've gotta try to establish some playaction, and get them guessing early, and then I say we smack with a steady rotation of ATV, THT, and HOOP, my new self-made nickname for helu :) I think the best thing we could do is to go no-huddle, regardless of whether its run or pass, I don't think they're familiar enough yet on D to be able to handle any sort of a quick tempo offense :2cents:

Archived