Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I had no idea that Polar bears roam the streets in Russia

DeaconTheVillain

from what I can gather without clicking the link while im at work, is that its a video of a Polar Bear out for a leasurely stroll on a street in Formerly Communist Best Russia. It happens to come along a homeless woman taking a dump on the street in public, and proceeds to throw her around and rape her.

Am I close?

(for those who can't see it) nothing gory, she's lying on the ground crying with people screaming, then out the cut the polar comes out behind the wall and starts pulling her towards itself. Someone throws something at the bear and he reverses backwards into the alley. Woman walks away with her pants down.

I can think of a couple different reasons not to take a crap alone in a russian alley, but getting attacked by a polar bear? Didn't see that one comin at all...

Damn lucky to be alive. While it was going after her someone threw a bottle or something that seemed to hit the polar bear in the face and it backed off. If it hadn't been for that she might be bear food right now. I'm also (very warily) curious about the background of this video. Talk about no context. Lady, seemingly drunk, in some abandoned back alley dump, apparently using a "public" restroom, being videotaped...and there were other people around and close enough to throw a bottle at the bear. O_o

[And props to the perv who decided to film a homeless women taking a dump. Better decisions have never been made.

8de09-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Obvious to me that he started filming in the middle of the incident. The bear definitely has the power to beat the pants off of her. She seemed to already have been KO'd, and the residents around the area were well-alerted to the situation. A person even throws something at the Bear, it flinches and backs off. At the very beginning of the video, you see the Bear's head and hear a woman trying to "scream it away".

(for those who can't see it) nothing gory, she's lying on the ground crying with people screaming, then out the cut the polar comes out behind the wall and starts pulling her towards itself. Someone throws something at the bear and he reverses backwards into the alley. Woman walks away with her pants down.

I can think of a couple different reasons not to take a crap alone in a russian alley, but getting attacked by a polar bear? Didn't see that one comin at all...

So I WAS close......

So is this video nasty? not really in the mood to see a person get eaten up by a bear.

No, she gets away relatively unscathed it seems. She may need a stitch or twenty from the bite.. but no blood or gore. The bear tosses her around a bit.

That it is a pretty intense video

Damn. That's just nuts.

~Bang

Archived