Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is out there in the online universe that could back to haunt you?

Why the hell would they admit something like that ?

Of ALL people on the forum, I expect you've got more than a few ghosts floating around out on the net

I have a picture of Predicto and Larry wearing penny loafers and button down red striped oxford shirts attending a Young Republicans meeting in the early 80s.

Im just waiting for the right moment.

:ols:

welcome back

~Bang

I have a picture of Predicto and Larry wearing penny loafers and button down red striped oxford shirts attending a Young Republicans meeting in the early 80s.

Im just waiting for the right moment.

I happen to know that you are a couple of years off on that.... Predicto worked on GHW Bush's primary election campaign.. but that would be late 70s...

edit... when GHW was running AGAINST Reagan

Pictures are the least of my problem online. Back before they started cracking down on pirating I was involved in that pretty bigtime. Once the heat started and a couple groups I knew well went down I got out. But the MPAA/RIAA/Software Police don't seem to go after people doing that back in the day too much

Out of curiosity' date=' what was the compulsion to do this?

I've had this conversation with gay men and straight women and I've never met anyone who finds a picture of an erect penis particularly sexy.[/quote']

lol she asked for it after she sent me a pic of her ass. I don't think I would do it again, but that ass was NICE!!!!

I've had a couple conversations in chat rooms that I wouldn't want to have to read outloud in front of my mom. Other than that, I'm good. :)

You may want to read this article, to find out how much criminal trouble you could potentially find yourself in :)

Older instant messaging programs typically require some form of installation on the client machine, enabling forensic investigators to find a wealth of evidentiary artifacts

http://www.springerlink.com/content/813508n383j11v17/

I'm clean as the driven snow as far as the web.....and I'm paranoid enough that it will stay that way

Except that you live so close to the mass grave of dis-membered bodies in this thread

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?348142-Breaking-News-30-Dismembered-Bodies-Including-Children-Found-on-a-Property-Near-Houston

And you were the first to comment on it. Which is a pattern of behaviour often used by murderers. The comment on murders, to appear as an innocent onlooker, so they're not considered a suspect. And then they start asking questions, to find out how close the police investigative trail is to them.

Hope you got a good attorney, twa :)

Except that you live so close to the mass grave of dis-membered bodies in this thread

Hope you got a good attorney, twa :)

I got friends and family there too....which is why I didn't find the idea of a mass grave there remarkable :shhh:

I took a picture of my taint and PM'd it to LKB. It's been a little bit awkward between us since, but I don't think he'd ever release it. So I'm good.

Actually, the only thing on the web I'd be worried about are my posts on this message board.

Archived