Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is out there in the online universe that could back to haunt you?

I refuse to believe that an Internet community this size and made up almost entirely of men does not have a few members with pictures of their penis in a stranger's gmail account. So 'fess up. What have you done online that could come back to haunt you someday.

I have to say, I'm generally clean. I've never taken a picture of my junk. There are no drunk pictures of me on my Facebook page. But god forbid that a few women I met on online dating sites in the early 00s saved old emails.

The fact that I've gotten three friend requests on Facebook over the last year from women who clearly just did some kind of scan of their email account and my name was STILL there worries me.

I've got pictures of my junk out there. Good thing is that it's basically impossible to identify me outside of her word. Of course, once a name is placed on a picture, 90% believe it to be true unless proven otherwise or it's utterly ridiculous.

You've got to pay to play sometimes. Good news for me is that under the current perfection expected by our leaders, I already know I stand no chance and won't be running for public office until a very large enema is done on the public at large.

The thing the OPP is worried about should be a fear of all of us in the Internet age.

Every single e-mail sent that was rude or disrespecting or harmful has been saved in some folder somewhere.

And with todays governance laws, it's saved FOREVER.

Probably a few drunk pictures, but nothing terrible at all. A drunk in public charge back in college and that is it. I have sent some text that might do it, but I don't think anyone is keeping these things for it long enough to matter.

Not a lot...I've had friends post pictures on Facebook from parties where I had a beer in hand, but I usually remove the links just to be safe. There are some old letters and e-mails that I'd like to burn/permanantly remove that are floating out there.

I will admit, there is the possibility of one picture of my junk out there, but that's another story, and good luck proving it was me.

I suppose there might be some emails to friends where I used some less-than-proper language, but other than that I think I'm clean.

As someone else said in this thread probably the worst stuff I've ever posted online is on this board somewhere.

I seem to remember some pics of me smoking pot. So for the record, I didn't inhale! I'm also sure I've had some pretty steamy conversations on instant messaging in the past but I've never posted pics. I'm just not that ****y. (Get it?)

i probably should have put the /sarcasm or a ;) just for good measure huh

The "what's this now" was probably enough. What you think is a given actually needs to be said allowed to some. I figured it was sarcasm but many don't realize the point. If someone sends you a nasty email do you delete it or save it for a rainy day?

Ehh I'm sure there's some unflattering pictures of me hammered or smoking, floating around the internet somewhere. And there's probs a couple I should take off facebook...then again I don't really give a ****. I'm not embarrassed of anything. And I'm not ever trying to be famous or a politician.

Archived