Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you voting tomorrow?

MissU28

Considering the size of the precincts that are designated to vote here,(where I work),there is a huge turn out so far. I'm impressed. Lot's of people voting today.

You know, if we miraculously got >80% voter turnout for this election, and the Democrats wiped the floor with the Republicans I probably wouldn't be happy with the results, but at least I could be content knowing that a real majority decided. This <40% stuff just sucks.

You know, if we miraculously got >80% voter turnout for this election, and the Democrats wiped the floor with the Republicans I probably wouldn't be happy with the results, but at least I could be content knowing that a real majority decided. This <40% stuff just sucks.

I've read that statistically it's a wash as far as who gets elected. In other words if there had been 100% turnout the results would mostly be the same.

Do you also agree with Carlin on Its fantastic when people die in large disasters?

or do you pick and chose your comedian qoutes on life in America :)

Judging by what took place this past Saturday in Washington, perhaps the comedians are the ones who have it right after all. :)

Already voted.

Hoping that the Republicans regain majority (at least in the House) and further hoping that they learned their lesson about being "Democrat - light" and stick with conservative principles. If they don't then they will be shown the door in a couple years for another cycle of Democratic power.

I just came back from voting. It was my first time, and it didn't go very well. I had to get a provisional ballot because I went to the wrong precinct and they didn't have my registration papers on file.

Congrats!!! It feels good to vote (regardless of the outcome). Plus, it's a right, a responsibility and a privilege.

I voted early this AM - big turnout at my local poling place.

Yeah, I've never missed an election since turning 18...I'd feel really guilty if I didn't vote, even if I know the issue is pretty much a wrap already.

I just got back from voting and there was a pretty long line at my polling place. Seems to be a big turnout, at least in my area. There were a bunch of CO state issues, particularly budget issues, I really wanted to vote on so that was my driving force to the polls this year.

After being asked at least a dozen times at work if I had voted,(by those who just did),I finally got my chance after work. Done and done and wearing the sticker. ;) (people working the polls say there's been a big turn out so far).

Voter turnout seems to be high. Not only in GOP areas, but also big urban DEM areas. That would be great news!!! Would love to see a huge turnout, regardless of who wins.

Too give you an idea of how much higher -

In Hidalgo County, Texas (Corpus Christi) MORE people voted in Early Vote in 2010 than voted during all of 2006 (Early and Election Day). That is crazy. They are going to crush their 2006 numbers.

Well I voted. Voted Republican for Governor: John Kasich and Attorney General: Mike Dewine.

Everything else If I had the option of third party, I did voted third party otherwise I voted Democrat when it was just Dem/Repub.

That lady from the Republican party made me mad telling me I should vote Republican. I might have been inclinced to vote for more Repubs is she hadn't called me.

I voted just right before noon and it was light in my district.

The primary CO state initiatives that I was interested in were a proposition opposing the new federal healthcare law mandating insurance (which I voted for :D), and an abortion law I thought was a ridiculous proposition initiated by conservatives and I want to see that go down in flames, haha.

I really irritates me when you walk into the polling place and on either side of the sidewalk is a Dem and a Rep asking if you want a Dem or Rep sample ballot. In other words, this is what the ballot looks like and how you should vote. There should be none of that allowed. If I had my way, there would be no party affiliation listed on the ballot. If you can't take the time to figure out who to vote for, have fun guessing....

Archived