Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 hours ago, bearrock said:

Like you said, it's all about context.  John Wall as a max contract is a terrible roster spot.  John Wall as a vet minimum would be an incredible addition. 

John Wall as a max player isn't really a problem.

He's on a supermax deal...that's the problem.

Heck, if Wall was just on a regular max deal I'd take him over Dinwiddie in a heartbeat.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Hersh said:

Bryant is interesting because he was putting it together offensively. He was terrible on defense but Harrell isn't great there either. He could be a lot less expensive to keep if he plays well when back than trying to keep Harrell. The latter is going to want to get paid and there might not be much of a market for Bryant. If money was no issue, Harrell over Bryant. Not sure the Wiz can afford that contract though. 

Speaking as a big Bryant fan, if it comes down to Bryant & Harrell, its not even a question, keep Harrell.  Wizards, cut the check..........Harrell needs to retire a Wizard........

Harrell aint just monster dunks, he has a high basketball IQ. He spaces the floor very well. In reality, he should be starting over Gafford IMO, but he's perfect off the bench. And he and Beal have great chemistry.

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sticksboi05 said:

It is SO nice to have a competent coach, that's all I will say.

A coach that stresses defense.  Scott Brooks is not getting these results.  

In regards to Harrell, he's fantastic.  Calling him an energy/glue guy would sound like I'm selling him short...he is definitely more than that.  I am trying to figure out why he's on his 4th team and only 27 years old.  He won a 6th man award, he's gotten some recognition before so it's not like he's totally anonymous.  This dude is a baller and I hope they find a way to keep him.

Finally, Wizards basketball is watchable again.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there any way to watch the Wizards online? I don't have cable and can't get any dish installed. Does NBC Sports Washington stream them on a particular platform or app? I'm finally off nightshift and can start watching games again.

On the NBC Sports website under Stream Schedule it says only DirectTV on the Channel Finder tab.

3 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

Is there any way to watch the Wizards online? I don't have cable and can't get any dish installed. Does NBC Sports Washington stream them on a particular platform or app? I'm finally off nightshift and can start watching games again.

On the NBC Sports website under Stream Schedule it says only DirectTV on the Channel Finder tab.

Are you in market?  Would Hulu tv, Sling, or YouTube TV work?

5 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

Get em on Hulu in Richmond.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

If you don't mind ghetto bootleg streams it's pretty easy to find them from a very specific website.  It won't be 1080p/4k or anything.  They will be littered with ads you have to click and X out but it will work.  If you can't find it shoot me a PM.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Are you in market?  Would Hulu tv, Sling, or YouTube TV work?

I'm in market (Pax River, MD)

so I would get the blackouts like League Pass.

59 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Get em on Hulu in Richmond.

I will try Hulu. I had it briefly before.

59 minutes ago, purbeast said:

If you don't mind ghetto bootleg streams it's pretty easy to find them from a very specific website.  It won't be 1080p/4k or anything.  They will be littered with ads you have to click and X out but it will work.  If you can't find it shoot me a PM.

Hmm, I'll try the squeaky-clean way first but that is an option 👍