Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I've seen fewer than 10 games so far and they were all long before the all-star break. I feel like a bad fan. I just haven't been there for the Wiz this season at all.

Nope. You are not a bad fan if you stuck with them all these years. The team at this point owes the fans a contender. Not a playoff contender, but a championship contender. Something that they haven't done in 38 years.

• Like 3

We're better than this Detroit team. Shame on us for this lousy ass season. Stunning underachievement even by our own standards.

Jesus Detroit is playing like ass. Two TOs within a span of like 30 seconds. SVG is about to have an a heart attack.

This line up is a tease. It's the one we've wanted to see all along. It's good when it's actually on the court.

We're ****ing these dudes up.

• Like 1

A good coach should be able to get ur team wins against bench lineups when you are only missing one starter. A good coach develops his young players. A good coach knows when to call timeouts. Randy Wittman is not that guy, and it's a shame that we are so far down the conference on a critical year.

• Like 1

That was a fun game to watch but that kind of effort has come far too late. Five game losing streak during the most critical stretch of the season killed us. Now they're just making sure we won't keep our draft pick too.

We have to win almost all of our remaining games to have a chance at the 8th seed. And at this point, I'd almost rather we continue to fall flat on our faces. This franchise deserves a better front office.

Too little too late?

The way we play at home vs. the way we play on the road is fairly remarkable. 

The Pistons couldn't do **** right to start this game and we were sinking three's.  This one was over half way through the first quarter. 

Why did it take Randy until 30-35 to decide he needed to change the ****ing defense? If he employs that defensive approach to start the season, we are the 2 or 3 seed. BUT NOOOOO, I'M THE SMARTEST DEFENSIVE COACH IN THE EAST SO WE ARE GONNA PLAY OFF AND AND LOOK TO BREAK IN THE PACE AND SPACE OFFENSE.

Imagine that, Randy! You can play hellish defense to create pace and space offense. So frustrating having a boob as the HC with all the talent we have.

• Like 1