Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Yeah I was actually disappointed to see him get banned. He dominated threads but I would rather have somebody do that and keep things active than just have a community slowly die because of a lack of energy and content generation. I want to say he had something like 30K posts too. At that point you're a board institution, good or bad.

Well he's pretty busy posting in bulletsforever these days. I think his posts have gotten better over the years. He certainly knows his stuff. He's not a troll or anything. But I definitely remember being irritated by his " I told you so" type posts regarding arenas that were endless back when he was here. He does the same stuff with Wittman now a days, but I don't really mind because Witt has gots to go.

Hands has given multiple, contradictory opinions on virtually every player, coach, or team in the NBA. He got to say I told you so mostly because people rarely had the energy to wade through his record.

Every once in a while someone would go through his post history and call him out for it though.

Chicago is out there with Gasol and complete scrubs, yet hes halfway to a triple double in the 1st, and they are up almost double digits. Charlotte is making a crime seen out in NC. Meanwhile, if Beal doesnt show up this team folds like a deck of cards. Tonight is a make or break night. I expect Wall to get a triple double posting a 20-10-13 line. If they come out half-assed tonight, you can expect the rest of the season to go accordingly.

Its too bad Randy decided against giving Oubre minutes earlier in the year. He really could have helped. Its too late now to throw him to the wolves. In the same vein, he should start running atleast 5-6 plays a game through Otto. Currently he gets at best, 1 play run through him. And we wonder why he disappears... I am willing to bet that on 90% of the offensive possessions tonight, Otto makes a pick, runs straight to the corner, and never moves again. He's our best cutter, and second best on the glass, yet he stands in the corner all game. Thats all Randy.

Anyone else remember hands obsession with Blatche? My first ban on here was two weeks for making a joke with twenty-eight (miss him) about hands being Blatche's side chick. Got a little graphic m Apparently that was the old basketball forum going too far and TK dropped two weeks on both of us after hands snitched. Fun times.

As for Ernie, once upon a time I was rocking an In Ernie We Trust sig. That was right before Gil's injury when we were #1 in the East. Can't believe how long that's been.

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

Forgive me for not following as closely this year (thankfully) but the Wiz traded their 1st round pick coming up in this draft for the Morris twin?

its top 9 protected, but yes

J. MichaelVerified account

‏@JMichaelCSN

Dudley:"We got to be able to adjust on the fly. The NBA is about that. We gave them the same coverage the whole night" #WizardsTalk #WizJazz

I don't see how these guys keep their jobs. Aside from Wall and Gortat, every should go once a new GM takes over. Not that they could realistically have that much turnover in one season, but no one else is worth keeping.