Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caps '10-'11 Thread [Offseason Discussion]

Sticksboi05

Cant believe this team is younger this year than it was last year. Cant wait to see how the Rooks do. Got 3 of them that could see significant ice time every game. And that's not including the goalies.

And as far as I can tell, none of the 3 of them have names that can have a "y" or "ie" added to the end that we could use when describing their performances throughout the season.

Don't know if people are aware or not but for people out of town like me, NHL Center Ice does a free preview for the first few weeks of the season depending on what cable package you have. The free preview lasts until the 24th. The companies that have it are Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Bright House Networks, Cablevision Systems, Bresnan Communications, Charter Communications, Midcontinent and Verizon FiOS. I've never been able to get the games in HD on Time Warner, though. Kind of annoying but its better than nothing. I didn't miss a game last season.

Based on the preseason games I saw I thought Perreault outplayed Johansson, so I was surprised to seem him go. Johansson is getting an awesome 20th Bday present though. Hendricks is in the lineup tonight too. Can't wait.

Archived