Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caps '10-'11 Thread [Offseason Discussion]

Sticksboi05

Yeah, GMU ice hockey (side note, have a game tonight at 10:20 so I have to leave somewhat soon).

George Mason is a great school. Its really growing in size right now. New buildings, parking garages, and dorms going up all around campus. The campus itself is nice. Some really good facilities with a bunch of computer labs, 4 gyms, a couple pools and tennis courts, some sports fields. The Patriot Center is a popular venue for various performances (sports, music, comedy, circus...) and is now the Washington Wizards training camp facility.

As for the schooling itself, we've got some really good programs. Don't know what your brother is getting into, but we've got really good IT, Engineering, and Economics schools (two nobel-prize winning economics professors). This is a school to want to go to, not just a fall back plan.

Yeah he is looking into getting some sort of an engineering degree. But very cool, thanks man.

Caps showed more team toughness tonight than they did all of last year.....that being said, can't wait to see DJ King dressed the next time we play the Devils.

Gutless move by NJ to have PLL to target Johansson.....I mean, really?

Green vs. Kovalchuk???? Datsyuk last night....Malkin vs. Nash a few weeks ago....the heck is going on???? Got a feeling Ovechkin will be dropping the mitts at some point this year.

Yeah he is looking into getting some sort of an engineering degree. But very cool, thanks man.
GMU's a good school :yes:

I was at the game. Same old Caps: Ovie scores twice, 7-2, Green fights...wait :rubeyes: :ols:

Amazing: 7 goals, Backstrom no points.

I LOVE the change they made to the Unleash video.

Archived