Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West = Rudeness and Reaction

Dan T.

I love how quickly on that harryallen.com all those WHITES (and yes they were ALL WHITE) were quick to call Kanye a stupid ******, yet claim him to be a racist. Ohhh the irony.

smh. This is getting ridiculous. From the death threats to the blatant disrespect towards Kanye, I don't know what to think of America anymore. For those saying Kanye is racist, just read some of the quotes from that harryallen.com site. Compared to some of those comments, Kanye is as far away from being racist as there is. Those are absurd. And it PISSES ME THE HELL OFF as a black man to see this kind of bull**** STILL, every single day. Got Damnit! **** Racism!

peace= happiness. It's a shame we will never see peace.

my favorite are the "kanye is an idiot, i was white in an all black neighborhood and grew up hearing whitey and cracker"

its unfortunate that they completely missed the bigger point of that commentary lol

I can not believe that there have been no comments about this post.

People, you NEED to follow this link. It is un freaking believable, and like it or not, it says something sad about America these days.

http://harryallen.info/?p=5154

seriously, click on it

doesn't take much for people to reveal their true colors :doh:

that the first time in a long time i've read something that made me as pissed as i am now

I can not believe that there have been no comments about this post.

People, you NEED to follow this link. It is un freaking believable, and like it or not, it says something sad about America these days.

http://harryallen.info/?p=5154

seriously, click on it

I'm not surprised. Being white, you'd be shocked the kind of bull**** you hear from people when they think they're safe. It's like a secret handshake or something. I'm regularly faced with how to respond to **** like this. It's embarrassing.

I'm not surprised. Being white, you'd be shocked the kind of bull**** you hear from people when they think they're safe. It's like a secret handshake or something. I'm regularly faced with how to respond to **** like this. It's embarrassing.

I've said the same thing a bunch of times but usually get attacked by a few members here for saying so.

I'm continually shocked by it.

Kanye is a piece of ****. He's such a fraud. He acts like he's hood with his gay sunglasses, gay boots and bottle of cogniac but he's just a little ***** who grew up in a rich family and never in the hood. <edited ironcially bigoted slur for content> and an embarrasment to rap music

Kanye West is a turd. I've never liked any of his music no matter how much I ever tried. I'm a rap fan and I can't stand it. It's just no good.

Now I don't watch music videos anymore. I have seen Beyonce's video though, thanks to SNL while trying to find a good skit. The damn video is in black and white, I mean c'mon, there is no way that video should win video of the year. Kanye was just being a dumbass and defending his boy, who's nuts he probably sucks on a daily basis.

Totally tired of Kanye West. The guy is completely ignorant.

Racism, homophobia . . . now I'm just waiting on the sexism.

This thread is full of win.

I'd write something sexist if I thought Candace wouldn't say anything. The women of ES have a sharp wit and I do not recommend that you tangle with any of them. :D

Anyway - one good thing about Taylor Swift. She has fantastic set of long, gorgeous legs. Love long, shapely legs on a woman.

:doh: Couldn't help myself!

YOu are right - being mean to Swift is like kicking a puppy. Kanye is a punk bully.
That's totally how I feel. I feel so badly for the poor girl. I'm not much for her music, but I've seen her on some talk shows and interacting with her younger fans and she couldn't be a sweeter, more genuine young lady.

That's why what Kanye did upset me so much, I get really mad when I see people like her, young and relatively innocent people getting crapped on like that.

I never saw the video of Beyonce's acknowledgement of Swift and allowance of her to take her moment to shine, but that was such the nice, right thing to do. Beyonce goes way up in my book for doing her best to right a wrong like that.

I don't understand the appeal of music videos to begin with. I didn't know these awards were so important.
What's even more puzzling is the fact that I don't think MTV even plays videos anymore, lol

EDIT: And I just read that Obama called Kanye a jackass (probably already in this thread)...but the fact that Kanye's probable biggest hero, Obama, called him a "jackass" is hilarious. Good job calling a spade a spade Mr. President, me likies.

What's even more puzzling is the fact that I don't think MTV even plays videos anymore, lol

EDIT: And I just read that Obama called Kanye a jackass (probably already in this thread)...but the fact that Kanye's probable biggest hero, Obama, called him a "jackass" is hilarious. Good job calling a spade a spade Mr. President, me likies.

Yeah exactly, when I was younger MTV actually played music videos (shocking). Now it's just a rotation of fake crap shows that I imagine must attract the "bro" and "slut" audience because those are the only characters or contestants in any of them.

Yeah exactly, when I was younger MTV actually played music videos (shocking). Now it's just a rotation of fake crap shows that I imagine must attract the "bro" and "slut" audience because those are the only characters or contestants in any of them.

MTV used to have Michael King of Pop on and other prominent celebrities...this is about the only time they live up to their name as "Music Television" and have some musical content on, otherwise they just throw on some dumb crap about snob LA girls or "Yo Momma" or "Pimp My Ride" (if that show still exists) :hysterical:

It's just really odd and baffling why a music television network barely plays any music videos at all. I mean, they do, but they threw them on at like 7 AM when I was at the gym 2 years ago lol

Finally, Kanye appeared contrite in his apology last night but I wonder how long until he'll be back to the egotistical *******, proclaiming himself the voice of a generation or more crap like that. Humble yourself down, champ, you're not even part of the top 25 revenue-grossing bands touring last year.

Well I'll give Kanye credit for one thing....he single handedly made the MTV awards relevant...

The sad thing is MTV is loving this. No one pays attention to them anymore so they needed something to bring in viewers. Same with the Movie Awards with Bruno/Eminem incident. They've become so irrelavent that they'll do anything to get people to pay attention to them.

Archived