Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West = Rudeness and Reaction

Dan T.

Because I would be willing to bet every dime I make for the rest of my life that if it were a young black artist Kanye would not have acted like an ass hat. Guarantee it!

A) He was pissed because she was a country artist.

B) She's white

Would he have done the same thing if it were Rhiana or Ciara?

I HATE these little "would he" games, I'm not God so I can't say what the man would've done. I THINK the reason he did that was because he A. Wanted attention and B. He felt like his best friends wife got snubbed.

I think it's very possible that an egotistical guy like him would pull that move on a black artist that is not affiliated with him.

Leno : "I met your mom, how do you think she would feel?"

Kanye: [1 minute silence]

Kanye sure seems subdued. Probably the PR people told him to tone down his egotistical rhetoric.

He was genuinely choked up. I think he was truly remorseful.

Jay also asked him "When did you realize that what you did was wrong?" West answered "when I handed the microphone back to Taylor and she didn't continue."

He was genuinely choked up. I think he was truly remorseful.

Jay also asked him "When did you realize that what you did was wrong?" West answered "when I handed the microphone back to Taylor and she didn't continue."

So how long will the remorse last ya think?

Now, an ABC spokesperson explains to POLITICO what happened:

"In the process of reporting on remarks by President Obama that were made during a CNBC interview, ABC News employees prematurely tweeted a portion of those remarks that turned out to be from an off-the-record portion of the interview. This was done before our editorial process had been completed. That was wrong. We apologize to the White House and CNBC and are taking steps to ensure that it will not happen again."

:hysterical:

Even Obama called him a jackass.

Yeah, I read that too, and when the President calls you a jackass to a reporter then you really need to sit back and re-think your recent activities.

Personally, I think the comment should have been made on the record...the guy is a prick and needs to be called out for his stupid antics.

Leno : "I met your mom, how do you think she would feel?"

Kanye: [1 minute silence]

Kanye sure seems subdued. Probably the PR people told him to tone down his egotistical rhetoric.

He looked like he was pissed off at the question to me. He never answered and went back to his original statement.

I don't claim to know what he was really feeling, but that's the impression I got.

Because I would be willing to bet every dime I make for the rest of my life that if it were a young black artist Kanye would not have acted like an ass hat. Guarantee it!

B) She's white

I have one... What if Toby Keith jumped on the stage, snatched the mic from Rhiana, and said, "Sorry, Faith Hill had the best video ever, but I'll let you finish."

Chances are, there would be a lot of people crying racism. Then again, many would be denying anything racist had occurred, etc.

The way I see it, race probably wouldn't be the leading factor in either case, but probably would be an underlying, subconscious motivation. Whether we're willing to admit it or not, 99% of us have had racist feelings at one point or another (some more than others), so it's fair to assume that race plays a role in all of these "incidents," or at least things would go down differently if the color was different. We're just not honest enough, as a society, to admit it.

He looked like he was pissed off at the question to me. He never answered and went back to his original statement.

I don't claim to know what he was really feeling, but that's the impression I got.

That's the impression I got as well.

Wow. I thought it was pretty clear he was doing all he could to keep from breaking down. I saw a man on the verge of tears, not an angry man. You might want to look at it again...

B) She's white

Such an absurd statement it's unbelievable.

You don't actually know anything about Kanye, you're just jumping to this conclusion.

Completely ignorant.

I'm pretty sure Kanye doesn't represent black people

but anyway its really pathetic what some of these people have to say. You know we are in 2009 (*strong language in the link, def NSFW)

http://harryallen.info/?p=5154

I can not believe that there have been no comments about this post.

People, you NEED to follow this link. It is un freaking believable, and like it or not, it says something sad about America these days.

seriously, click on it

Here's my problem with your opinion of what is or isn't racism.

Because Kanye is black and blacks were owned at and opressed he's not a racist.

If a white person was to come out and say the things that Kanye has said in the past and walked onto the stage and snatched a microphone from a black artist, especially a young black artist he would be labled a racist and every Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and even President Obama would be publically denouncing said white guys behavior.

You rationale doesn't add up. If the baby is ugly, it's ****ing ugly. The color of the baby's skin doesn't matter. Do I need to throw a couple more cliche's out there to put this into perspective for you?

A race hypersensitive white guy is a racist but a race hypersensitive black guy is just hypersensitive. Interesting to say the least. Don't let hypertolerance obstruct your view of what Kanye really is.

Predicto, I'm usually tracking you brother but I can't even begin to agree with your stance on this one. Anyone but Kanye brother.

Read post 375. Think about how FAST all of these people started throwing around the N bomb. Like they have been waiting for a good chance to let it out. It's scary.

Stuff like that might make me hypersensitive to race isses, if I were black. Makes me understand where they are coming from when they become race-obsessed. It is someplace that I will never have to go myself, thank goodness.

I can not believe that there have been no comments about this post.

People, you NEED to follow this link. It is un freaking believable, and like it or not, it says something sad about America these days.

seriously, click on it

Just read that.

Yeeeesh

Granted I think Kanye West is racist and hates white people. But the response, wow

Pretty much.

Kanye's actions can't be defended, they were just ridiculous. But the whole thing's been taken to a new level once people started playing the race card about him, completely unnecessarily so.

I would bet a lot of money that if the person who won that award over Beyonce was black, Kanye wouldn't have done what he did. I'm sorry if thats racist of me to think. I'd also bet that if some white person interupted a black artist's acceptance speach the way he did, Kanye would be the first one to call that whitie a racist. Its just the way Kanye is.

I love how quickly on that harryallen.com all those WHITES (and yes they were ALL WHITE) were quick to call Kanye a stupid ******, yet claim him to be a racist. Ohhh the irony.

smh. This is getting ridiculous. From the death threats to the blatant disrespect towards Kanye, I don't know what to think of America anymore. For those saying Kanye is racist, just read some of the quotes from that harryallen.com site. Compared to some of those comments, Kanye is as far away from being racist as there is. Those are absurd. And it PISSES ME THE HELL OFF as a black man to see this kind of bull**** STILL, every single day. Got Damnit! **** Racism!

peace= happiness. It's a shame we will never see peace.

Archived