Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kanye West = Rudeness and Reaction

Dan T.

Seriously....All of you folks trying to justify what Kanye did are only doing so because Beyonce is a fine looking woman - nothing more - nothing less.

I'm looking through several hundred posts. Haven't found any trying to justify what Kanye did.

But you are right that Beyonce is a fine looking woman. So is Swift.

In his defense, anything Beyonce' does blows Taylor Swift out of the water. Kanye might be prick, but the man speaks truth.

I don't watch MTV and I don't listen to Swift, Knowles or West, but-

There is no defense for Kanye and I believe the MTV fans spoke louder than both of you when they voted.

:whoknows:

I love how quickly on that harryallen.com all those WHITES (and yes they were ALL WHITE) were quick to call Kanye a stupid ******, yet claim him to be a racist. Ohhh the irony.

smh. This is getting ridiculous. From the death threats to the blatant disrespect towards Kanye, I don't know what to think of America anymore. For those saying Kanye is racist, just read some of the quotes from that harryallen.com site. Compared to some of those comments, Kanye is as far away from being racist as there is. Those are absurd. And it PISSES ME THE HELL OFF as a black man to see this kind of bull**** STILL, every single day. Got Damnit! **** Racism!

peace= happiness. It's a shame we will never see peace.

That it is, a damn shame. Me being white, i will say it is perpetuated by both sides equally, i just wish people could see that. Unity is the only way we as a race, the HUMAN RACE will ever get anywhere, or survive the next 20 years for that matter. Too bad folks are too busy hating each other to see it.

I don't watch MTV and I don't listen to Swift, Knowles or West, but-

There is no defense for Kanye and I believe the MTV fans spoke louder than both of you when they voted.

:whoknows:

Well Beyonce did win video of the year. Which makes absolutely no sense since she lost female video of the year.

EDIT: And that also makes Kanye look like even more of a jackass. "Beyonce made the best video ever." "And winner, of best video of the year...Beyonce." Fail.

I just watched the Leno interview. That was a tough question and I'm surprised Leno asked it, but it really struck a chord with Kanye. It was almost like he was being scolded by his father or principal and knew that he had done something wrong.

He probably had no father. That is why he is such an a-hole. No one kicked his ass when he was growing up.

Archived