Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I figured this would be a good place for this question. Who is responsible and decides what the price is for food at a stadium? Where does all the money from sales go to? And I'm talking everything from a box of popcorn to a large beer.... I guess this is in reference to the post I seen in official training camp off-season Twitter thread about the amount of food you can get at the falcons new stadium for less than $20.

I think it's absolutely amazing for whoever it was to make eating food and drinking beverage at the Falcons Stadium affordable, and why we can't see these at other stadiums if not all stadiums.

Edited by Taylorcooley1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, RedBeast said:

Is it just me or are there others that never found cheerleaders attractive? 

LOL! I would probably say just you, but "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."  Everyone has their preferences when it comes to beauty standards, but our cheerleaders are FINE by my eyes. What's not to like when women are beautiful, smart and athletic, just to name a few traits. ?

I love our 1st Ladies of Football. Plus, they are very interactive on social media. Get to know them and you'll see more than physical beauty. But to each his own. ?

49 minutes ago, RedBeast said:

Is it just me or are there others that never found cheerleaders attractive? 

It's kind of along the same lines of I dont go to strip clubs because it's not a turn on for me... it's kind of like the cheerleaders a lot of them are drop dead gorgeous hot and some not so.

Been watching some preseason replays of the other teams and yea, our local broadcast team might be the worst.

They don't have a good "voice", they don't sound professional, more like average joe picked up off the street and I don't know, just brings the game down. Boring might be a good word.

Edited by dyst

Pretty much all broadcast teams are local in preseason games (unless it is nationally televised). They won't have the spit and polish of a network team.

I just can't hate Thiesmann. Yeah, he isn't the best commentator out there, but he is Redskin through and through.

I got no problem with him.

• Like 1

I'm sitting here relaxing watching highlights of the skins from 2016-17 season that's put together by HTTR productions and it just has so many thoughts running through my head..

first, is how much I love this ****ing team..damn I love them..than there's several others of course from how much talent we have to how much I miss baker and qarceon already to how excited I am for the season to start to see Anderson/Allen how's Norman/Breeland and the rest(swearinger) going to pan out...I'm sorry to sound like a broken record but ****in eh gods am I ever extremely excited to have crowder on this team. And one last thought I guess..I realy see cousins/Doctson hook up more than with Pryor ..will the loss of Jackson realy hurt our deep threat that much?..I keep thinking back to crowder...nahhh haha..one thing is for certain ..I AM SOO READY FOR REDSKINS FOOTBALL!!!

On 8/25/2017 at 4:57 PM, dyst said:

Been watching some preseason replays of the other teams and yea, our local broadcast team might be the worst.

They don't have a good "voice", they don't sound professional, more like average joe picked up off the street and I don't know, just brings the game down. Boring might be a good word.

I take it you haven't heard the Colts' hometown crew.  They are absolutely horrible.  By far the worst I've ever heard.

My apologies in advance, not intending to steer away from football.

Southeast Texas is for the most part New Orleans 2.0 after Katrina. Devastating unprecedented historical flooding going on, I've never ever seen anything like this. Fortunately I'm in one of the very few better areas right now, but pretty much the entire city of Houston and surrounding areas is under water. Keep them in your prayers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

My apologies in advance, not intending to steer away from football.

Southeast Texas is for the most part New Orleans 2.0 after Katrina. Devastating unprecedented historical flooding going on, I've never ever seen anything like this. Fortunately I'm in one of the very few better areas right now, but pretty much the entire city of Houston and surrounding areas is under water. Keep them in your prayers.

Glad you and your family are safe and out of harm's way. I've seen the coverage; it's amazing how destructive nature can be. In my hometown in Virginia, they're putting together materials (foodstuffs, clothing, etc) to send that way, and we're definitely going to contribute to that.

1 minute ago, skinzplay said:

Glad you and your family are safe and out of harm's way. I've seen the coverage; it's amazing how destructive nature can be. In my hometown in Virginia, they're putting together materials (foodstuffs, clothing, etc) to send that way, and we're definitely going to contribute to that.

Thanks...gives my "nervous late-gameday" self something to do, check out where to donate stuff, was going to clean out one of the junkrooms anyway while hubby mows the grass.

Hail!

On 8/25/2017 at 3:51 PM, ksun247 said:

LOL! I would probably say just you, but "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."  Everyone has their preferences when it comes to beauty standards, but our cheerleaders are FINE by my eyes. What's not to like when women are beautiful, smart and athletic, just to name a few traits. ?

I love our 1st Ladies of Football. Plus, they are very interactive on social media. Get to know them and you'll see more than physical beauty. But to each his own. ?

This is absolutely true.  I just started a twitter account under my ES username & literally one of the 1st followbacks I received was from @WRC_Candess. I was pretty darn impressed with that.  Plus, she's even liked some of my tweets & interacted on Twitter a bit.

Those are some great gals if you ask me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Diehard Otis said:

This is absolutely true.  I just started a twitter account under my ES username & literally one of the 1st followbacks I received was from @WRC_Candess. I was pretty darn impressed with that.  Plus, she's even liked some of my tweets & interacted on Twitter a bit.

Those are some great gals if you ask me.

Yes, she's very interactive with fans.