Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Not sure which thread to put this thought in so will try it here.  Watched Justin Herbert on Monday Night football throw for 4 touchdowns.  Right now he looks like a star.

He was picked 6th in the draft.  Next year we are probably going to pick another quarterback.  There are so many good young quarterbacks entering the NFL now and yet

this team over 20 years has had poor talent evaluation when it comes to finding a winning quarterback.  Maybe they need to hire a quarterback consultant to help them make

the right pick next year and just swallow their pride.  

Mr. Wright came out today and said there is a good chance we could continue as the Washington Football Team Next year 2021.I think this a really bad idea. The franchise needs a jolt, especially after this ****show of a season. The name gives that along with giving us an actual identity. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30156280/pretty-good-chance-washington-football-team-remains-2021-says-team-president

not sure where this belonged but here it is.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Mr. Wright came out today and said there is a good chance we could continue as the Washington Football Team Next year 2021.

Came to this thread to post the same question, CK. I know there's the Read This, but where exactly is the thread that we can discuss all things name change now? 

WFT is about the dumbest name they could have come up with. Its basically no name and is akin to giving up. Too damn close to What the ****.

I presume Dan doesn't want to negotiate with the guy smart enough to horde the possible names.

Tap out proper and go with:  Washington Whatevers

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Oh no. Worst case scenario imo and the last thing I wanted to hear. That’s so cowardly, they’re afraid to get it wrong. 

5 hours ago, KDawg said:

Keeping WFT for another year is pretty inexcusable. 

They’re going to make it permanent and this is their way of easing the response.

It's just frustrating. It's bad enough and hard enough to be a fan of the product on the field.  But this 'making a decision by NOT making a decision' is horse ****.   Not that I'd ever expect much else from a Daniel Snyder let organization.  But come on, man, throw us a friggin' bone here....

Announce we're the RedWolves and move on already. 

Edited by LetThePointsSoar
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

We arent marketable because we have no brand to market. 

Two choices:

We aren’t marketable because we suck

or

Our brand is suck

If they win, they are marketable no matter the name.

examples of things that suck yet have a market:

Ramen noodles

Cheetos

YooHoo

Dodge vehicles

McDonalds

iHop

Olive Garden

****ing Budweiser

• Haha 2