Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

A few people out here in the Midwest, who know nothing about the NFL, thought I was a fan of a team from Washington State for long periods of time.  They always wondered why, knowing I'm from Maryland.  This place is weird af, not having a NFL squad nearby.  All about the colleges.  Sad.  As much as the Washington FT has been a joke since Gibbs 1 left, we love the NFL in the DC area.  

I say this with a heavy heart...I believe it was the second loss to the giants I came home soooooo pissed I trashed and threw away all my Redskins stuff..Pennants, plaques,figurines..minus a couple things from my folks I trashed it all...we havent lost scince..well we lost the close one to Detroit but other than that we havent lost scince. I'm ashamed of my self now

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Delete

On 12/10/2020 at 10:38 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Been seeing that Richard Sherman is saying he’s unlikely to be back with the 49ers for next season. 

would he be a good signing for us in free agency? Or would you rather not entertain that idea?

Considering every free agent will wanna sign with us next year I'd say pass..go for someone a little younger

Edited by bakedtater1

14 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Edify yourselves young-ins with this blast from the past.

On national tv in 1977 long before “The Chappelle Show” and “In Living Color” Richard Pryor was fearlessly on the  cutting edge far ahead of his time...

https://youtu.be/EtlDVi_1JMg

I got a week ban once for posting a political comment in the Stadium.  Just sayin'. 

This probably goes in Miscellaneous Humor in the Tailgate. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2020 at 12:38 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Been seeing that Richard Sherman is saying he’s unlikely to be back with the 49ers for next season. 

would he be a good signing for us in free agency? Or would you rather not entertain that idea?

His glory days are behind him.  If he's saying that, then him or his agent wasn't getting reasonably close enough offers to what he is demanding.  This team doesn't need to spend for an aging guy like Sherman. I think they'd rather have Darby back. 

13 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

We're on week 15 and none of our QBs have reached 5TD passes on the season. That's a remarkable stat.

.....WOW. 

but I guess that’s to be expected when one started 4 games and turned the ball over too much, another started 5 games and throws short passes and our running game been getting going while he’s been starting, and the other QB starts 4(?) games, and gets a season ending injury. 

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

.....WOW. 

but I guess that’s to be expected when one started 4 games and turned the ball over too much, another started 5 games and throws short passes and our running game been getting going while he’s been starting, and the other QB starts 4(?) games, and gets a season ending injury. 

I would say that maybe takes a bit of the sting off it... but it’s still pretty painful.