Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

1 hour ago, tibbidoe said:

Is the ES board allowed to make money for itself? Like, if we got ideas together that could make some money, could it fund tailgating expenses, provide team merch contests or maybe pay the mods a bit for their efforts?

I tried to get something going like that in the prediction thread and just got laughed at and brushed aside

On 1/19/2021 at 10:27 AM, tibbidoe said:

Fair enough. I thought it might be fun.

Yeah I completely agree..I was going to raise the pot to $30 for that last game there in a prediction thread but was to late starting the thread...something like offer the winner there earnings, mail it to them or ask if they agree to keeping the earnings in a pot and at seasons end put all the money from winnings into something for the community here. Idk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

This made me belly laugh and fart at the same time. Which given my age and degree of gastric continence is not all that uncommon nowadays.

You sharted yourself from laughing so hard..its ok to admitt 

I was over on you tube and thankfully someone had YouTube filming at fed ex field in 2012 during a home game against Dallas..the stadium was packed..not sure if it was the person from you tube filming or what maybe it was the angle but it was mostly burgundy and gold everywhere. Really hoping we.can see fans in the stands again 

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I swear I see Lamar Jackson sitting poolside at the resort I'm staying at. Looks exactly like him. And there's even a few huge guys sittin near him, that are built like they could be NFL players.

What's the most subtle and tactful way to see if it's really him ? Walk by, loudly singing HTTR !?

Do it! Also, video or it didn’t happen :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

EMERGENCY ALERT: Run, don’t walk, to your local supermarket immediately to stock up on toilet paper, milk, batteries, sterno, Oreos, wonder bread, salami, and hogs head cheese. 

Snowmegeddon approaches.

May god have mercy on our souls.

Run, before the others get there!

image.gif.89c74638264da007b3f982a495916579.gif

“See you on the beach!” Saving Private Ryan

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Haha 1

I’ve been wondering....last year, the All or Nothing season about the 2019 eagles came out in February. No idea how much longer the show would keep going, but is it possible it could’ve been filmed this season? Or did potential teams tell them “no” due to Covid? Would love to see more seasons of it and hopefully see the WFT team be the team one season 

https://www.nfl.com/news/danny-amendola-tom-brady-is-the-patriot-way-not-their-coaches

And all this time, we though Bill was the man. Amazing what losing can do to your cred, ain't it? For a good decade, Bill and staff were considered the best in the biz. But now all the sudden, you have a player from that time, come out and say this? WTF. Maybe he has an axe to grind. Who knows. But losing opens you up to all kind of interesting ****. Consider all the players and coaches that went to other teams and flopped. Hmm? What about all the cheating allegations? Makes you wonder don't it? 

I still say the Brady affect is just like the LeBron or MJ affect. The officials help them more oft than calling things balanced. Remember the LeBron flop; the MJ offensive foul in his signature jumper; how about the Brady tuck rule? Just sayin' 

The Patriots suck!

Listening to Kevin Sheehan on 980 radio this morning.  He is talking about the Chargers rookie quarterback Herbert.

He lost all credibility with me regarding his evaluation of quarterbacks because for one year he had Haskins as the best thing since slice bread.

When Haskins started having bad games it was the organization's fault for not helping him more.   When things got really bad

towards the end then he finally started the new narrative that Haskins might not be around in the future.

53 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone watching the honors show? Green Day is playing a song outside of SoFi Stadium!

Nooo **** steve harvey...****ing goof ball...

I came in here to say how bad ass its gonna be to be able to talk trash again with fans of other teams...cause I truly believe this defense were building is going to **** some **** up..orrrr as the douche would say d.t.f.s.u!.....there going to be soooo dominant they'll back you up...I cant wait.