Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Since they haven't put up the game day thread yet, here are the inactives for tonight:

REDSKINS vs. CHIEFS WEEK 4 INACTIVES

Inactive for the Redskins tonight:

• OT Ty Nsekhe
  • G Tyler Catalina
  • CB Josh Holsey
  • DL Anthony Lanier
  • ILB Josh Harvey-Clemons
  • WR Brian Quick
  • RB Mack Brown

Fortunately, it looks like all the starters who were questionable during the week, are active tonight, and will play. :815:

2 random thoughts in 1 post:

1.  I really like the idea of the game day thread being closed and a post game thread opened.  However, there are ALWAYS posts at the end of the thread I want to respond to, (this time about the "golden age" of ES.  Unfortunate casualty, I guess.  That said, I really miss the wars with a bunch like Atlanta Skins Fan, Oldfan, Lloyd's Mongolian Beef, McD5, etc.  Each of them had ... panache.  :) It was a great time.  Though arguing about JC vs. CB was like trying to decide whether you wanted to be shot or hung.  Neither was a very good option...

2.  I really want to see something creative with Pryor at some point this season.  He's a former QB. Just do something creative with him, whether it's line him up in the old wildcat, some type of a WR pass, something creative.  He's a weapon that you can use in a lot of different ways, and be creative with, just to show the defense something different every so often.  

• Like 1

Sports is my escape from reality. The bye week may be rough. At least we have an Ovi hat trick to cling to if the Nats struggle with their aces limping into the loffs. 

My YL fantasy team is facing off vs Bell Zeke and Gurley. Freaking Dallas weaseling their way out of a suspension. And Brate who scored last night. AND NE's kicker who nailed 4 FGs.  Me, I have Evans who couldn't do squat.

Been away and didn't post in the timely threads, but I just have to say Coach's time management still blows.:(

What the heck was that time out in the final Skin's drive?  I heard him answer questions about it ... AND his answer blew too. :silly:

It continues to be a weak area for Jay.  Maybe it didn't matter in this game - maybe they could have gotten down the field in 27 seconds instead of 57 seconds, but ...

His poor time management HAS and WILL lose games for this team.

Thanks - I feel better now.  ;)

:229:The Rook

I ****in' hate to say yes, but you are what your record says you are.  :lol:

On that note, for decades we were "better than our record".  Used to blow my mind.  Then I joined ES & found out I wasn't alone in my disillusioned illusion.  I'm just wanting everybody back "reasonably" healthy. 

Hail, y'all!  :1386:

• Haha 1

Pretty sad when people use derogatory words towards people. I will never understand certain groups of people that continue to be racist. I would love if we could just buy them a plane ticket and drop them in the middle of Syria so they can act out their bravado out there.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2017 at 4:36 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

2 random thoughts in 1 post:

1.  I really like the idea of the game day thread being closed and a post game thread opened.  However, there are ALWAYS posts at the end of the thread I want to respond to, (this time about the "golden age" of ES.  Unfortunate casualty, I guess.  That said, I really miss the wars with a bunch like Atlanta Skins Fan, Oldfan, Lloyd's Mongolian Beef, McD5, etc.  Each of them had ... panache.  :) It was a great time.  Though arguing about JC vs. CB was like trying to decide whether you wanted to be shot or hung.  Neither was a very good option...

2.  I really want to see something creative with Pryor at some point this season.  He's a former QB. Just do something creative with him, whether it's line him up in the old wildcat, some type of a WR pass, something creative.  He's a weapon that you can use in a lot of different ways, and be creative with, just to show the defense something different every so often.  

I was hoping to utilize him throwing the ball w our final play vs the Chiefs.

• Like 1