Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

For some reason the formatting on ES seems a bit off...on the twitter thread (both on my phone and laptop) the page is getting scrolled up on its own to try to move the tweets/posts up the page. Not sure why, but it's very annoying...any way to fix that? 

It it seems like it's happening in most threads actually...anyone else experiencing this?

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

For some reason the formatting on ES seems a bit off...on the twitter thread (both on my phone and laptop) the page is getting scrolled up on its own to try to move the tweets/posts up the page. Not sure why, but it's very annoying...any way to fix that? 

It it seems like it's happening in most threads actually...anyone else experiencing this?

I had the same problem at one time with threads that were heavy with embedded tweets and clips. Several others did, too.

The mods and administrators must've done something to fix it, because I don't have that scrolling problem anymore (Thanks guys :headbang:)

What device are you using?

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

On 1/9/2017 at 1:29 AM, redskin301 said:

Mods is it possible to get the NNT off my account I haven't posted any new threads in 8yrs.

I love the board and would really like another Chance.

Posting issues like these in a random thread is akin to pissing in the wind. 

We have a tech support/feedback forum where things like this should be posted if you actually want them seen by Staff. You've both been here long enough to know this. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Reading the twitter thread a minute ago.  The regular season doesn't give me headaches like the off-season.:wacko:

I'm with you! 

I support our team 100% but this abused fan crying **** **** has got to stop. In many ways this team was a hell of a lot better during the pre common internet era. Sure we ****ed, but the amount of crying makes me want to put my foot up some dumb fathers ass, for not putting his foot up his kids asses. The whining and ****ing in some threads, as well as ludicrous ideas (lets fire xyz, release abc and hire/draft yoda, popeye and king kong), is excessive and reminds me of my children when I turned off SpongeBob and made them do their homework. /rantover

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RedBeast said:

I'm with you! 

I support our team 100% but this abused fan crying **** **** has got to stop. In many ways this team was a hell of a lot better during the pre common internet era. Sure we ****ed, but the amount of crying makes me want to put my foot up some dumb fathers ass, for not putting his foot up his kids asses. The whining and ****ing in some threads, as well as ludicrous ideas (lets fire xyz, release abc and hire/draft yoda, popeye and king kong), is excessive and reminds me of my children when I turned off SpongeBob and made them do their homework. /rantover

King Kong wouldn't be as bad an idea as you think ;) put him out there on defense, he'd eat any QB that tries to go against us!! ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

King Kong wouldn't be as bad an idea as you think ;) put him out there on defense, he'd eat any QB that tries to go against us!! ?

Until we play the Jets in the Etherdome... ;)

Edited by RedBeast

I don't know about you guys but this has been the worst NFL Playoffs i have ever watched in my life. Can we get one game today that is close? I cant remember the last time we were 6 playoff games into the postseason and not one produced a close nail biter. What is going on ?Why are all these games turning out to be so onesided?

I would expect both games to be great ones today , we shall see

• Like 1

So how often are you out in public, and you talk to someone wearing Redskins gear about the team, and you wonder if they post here?
This weekend i was in Va. Beach for a tennis tournament, and got to talking about these two guys about Kirk. And i figured, since there's 10s of thousands of members here, I might be talking to one of you.

So how do you find out?

~Bang

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bang said:

So how often are you out in public, and you talk to someone wearing Redskins gear about the team, and you wonder if they post here?
This weekend i was in Va. Beach for a tennis tournament, and got to talking about these two guys about Kirk. And i figured, since there's 10s of thousands of members here, I might be talking to one of you.

So how do you find out?

~Bang

I was talking to someone in Virginia Beach as well...that was you???

• Like 1

red hair, white beard? Just finished getting the floor mopped up with my head by a team from Montgomery County?

The guy i was taliking to (there were 2 of them, actually. ) had a Redskins sweater on, which prompted me walking up to him. The other guy told me he was a season ticket holder, but was not a Redskins fan, said his Dallas fan buddies had texted him just before Kirk threw the pick vs the Giants.

Sound about right?

Were you at the ODU tennis center?

~Bang

Edited by Bang

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

red hair, white beard? Just finished getting the floor mopped up with my head by a team from Montgomery County?

The guy i was taliking to (there were 2 of them, actually. ) had a Redskins sweater on, which prompted me walking up to him. The other guy told me he was a season ticket holder, but was not a Redskins fan, said his Dallas fan buddies had texted him just before Kirk threw the pick vs the Giants.

Sound about right?

Were you at the ODU tennis center?

~Bang

Haha nah it wasn't me I was joking ? You do bring up a good question though. I've wondered myself a few times if a redskins fan I come across is on ES. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bang said:

So how do you find out?

~Bang

I always wanted an annual ES Fest...i think **** would be a lot cooler around here once alot of us met...less aggression. ****, @Mr. Sinisterand I could end up being best friends! You never know! ;)

I would contribute/assist to that Fest financially to help get it off the ground! 

Edited by RedBeast

39 minutes ago, Bang said:

So how do you find out?

~Bang

Use the code phrase:

"**** Mara"

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Haha nah it wasn't me I was joking ? You do bring up a good question though. I've wondered myself a few times if a redskins fan I come across is on ES. 

:D ,,,, i was gonna say,, the guy i talked to was a lot closer to 45 than 30,, and i think you're about 25..? Thought i had seen your picture in the show yourselves thread,, and this guy wasn't that guy.

ODU tennis center.. top notch place, by the way.

~Bang

Edited by Bang