Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

5 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Honored I am, agree with you I shall! 

*ahem*

I think Silverback is a bit more dominant, Chris Samuels was a great rock solid player for us, but Trent Williams is a bully. I like bullies on the O-line and D-line. 

Indeed. I especially liked watching Trent smack the **** out of loudmouth richard sherman post game. I can't stand guys that can't even win with class so I enjoyed rewatching that clip over and over. 

Trent definitely has the rep of a guy not to be ****ed with. 

On 2/1/2017 at 3:22 PM, Burgundy Yoda said:

I have to say, after all the talent issues we've had at certain positions over the years, we've been super lucky to have 16 seasons of great LT play. Putting Trent's past issues aside, if you had to choose between Chris Samuels or Trent Williams to block for our franchise QB who would you choose? Both in their primes at the same time. 

Samuels hands down. Best LT we've ever had and it's not close.

On 2/2/2017 at 0:05 AM, Renegade7 said:

I wish this LTD with Kirk wasn't taking so long.  The more time that goes by, the more nervous I get.  Please don't F this up.

Can't do **** shot for a month and theres an only thread for that now.

Atlanta is gonna be bananas all day...it started earlier in the week, people who are usually in the restaurant in biz clothes were sporting Falcons gear, flags are on damn near half the vehicles in the Kroger parking lot, etc.  I've gotta go about a mile to the store & I'm dreading it.:ols:

But on the positive front:  I went into the liquor store yesterday before the Gladiators game, I was wearing a Redskins hooded sweatshirt...and I let a guy go in front of me in line.  He quietly paid for mine too, then turned around & said "I'm a big Redskins fan, from Silver Spring!"  My girlfriend & I ended up getting our seats upgraded to glass & did a commercial promo on the big screen with Clark Howard...B & G got represented propa.

Hail, y'all...and just for today, RISE UP! 

1 hour ago, Cliffmark1 said:

Am I the only one who is going to skip the halftime performance?  Lady Gaga couldn't be farther from NFL football in my mind. 

**** no.  She's gonna be awesome!

edit, add: Let's all meet up in the chat for the last NFL game there.:hi:

Edited by skinsmarydu

• 2 weeks later...

Not redskins related, but I'm sure theres some pretty knowledgeable folks in here about injuries. 

I played kickball last weekend and since then has a knot in the front of my right thigh.

I tried flipping a box with that foot and heard something pop. Now it's swollen and purple. It's also excusiatingly painful.

What did I do now?

On 2/4/2017 at 7:22 AM, Koolblue13 said:

Samuels hands down. Best LT we've ever had and it's not close.

Can't do **** shot for a month and theres an only thread for that now.

nooooo...noooo...Jacoby followed by Lachey then Trent then Samuels...imho...but, yeah, weve been extremely fortunate with the LT position for 35 years..hail to the Hogs.......HTTH!!!..n' hail to the Redskins!!!!....HTTR!!!

/I will say that Trent would have to play at this probowl level for another 3 or 4 years thoug.h...

Edited by Stefanskins
too drunk....
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Not redskins related, but I'm sure theres some pretty knowledgeable folks in here about injuries. 

I played kickball last weekend and since then has a knot in the front of my right thigh.

I tried flipping a box with that foot and heard something pop. Now it's swollen and purple. It's also excusiatingly painful.

What did I do now?

Hey, buddy!

Just to clarify, is it the thigh and the foot?  No matter what, ice and rest (I know that's impossible with dogs)...but the purple part may suggest a doctor is necessary.  There are a gazillion bones in your foot, not to mention all the tendons and ligaments.  If the pop was in your thigh, definitely doctor. 

2 hours ago, Stefanskins said:

nooooo...noooo...Jacoby followed by Lachey then Trent then Samuels...imho...but, yeah, weve been extremely fortunate with the LT position for 35 years..hail to the Hogs.......HTTH!!!..n' hail to the Redskins!!!!....HTTR!!!

/I will say that Trent would have to play at this probowl level for another 3 or 4 years thoug.h...

Great LTs, actually O Line in general, don't miss football games.

I've also watched Trent lay eggs. Dont remember Samuels doing that.

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hey, buddy!

Just to clarify, is it the thigh and the foot?  No matter what, ice and rest (I know that's impossible with dogs)...but the purple part may suggest a doctor is necessary.  There are a gazillion bones in your foot, not to mention all the tendons and ligaments.  If the pop was in your thigh, definitely doctor. 

Foots fine. All thigh. Icy Hot and Bayer. 

• Like 1

That'll work for a day or two, but if it doesn't get better in that time, you may have done some damage.  (I'm a recording of my mom the nurse, LOL)

Yeah, I'll give it a couple days. I cook tonight, so I dont have to move around too much, then off a couple days.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Yeah, I'll give it a couple days. I cook tonight, so I dont have to move around too much, then off a couple days.

Yeah, but stress on it won't help, you're turning around alot, right? Try not to use that leg on the turns.

You're also going to stress your other thigh by giving the other one a "break", so drink lots of water to keep those muscles hydrated and moving. 

Yeah, but stress on it won't help, you're turning around alot, right? Try not to use that leg on the turns.

You're also going to stress your other thigh by giving the other one a "break", so drink lots of water to keep those muscles hydrated and moving. 

• Like 2