Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

5 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Why can't one of our players beat up Bruce Allen?

I feel like Trent can **** him up pretty well. 

Anyone see the picture NFL on Fox posted tonight? Literally EVERY OTHER TEAM has at least 1 player in the picture. The redskins? Zero...da ****? Anyone else find that disrespectful?

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I feel like Trent can **** him up pretty well. 

Anyone see the picture NFL on Fox posted tonight? Literally EVERY OTHER TEAM has at least 1 player in the picture. The redskins? Zero...da ****? Anyone else find that disrespectful?

Really pissed me off, more than I expected. Every team has one player except the Falcons who have two and the Redskins with 0.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

17 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Really pissed me off, more than I expected. Every team has one player except the Falcons who have two and the Redskins with 0.

We have so many great players, that it discombobulated them to the point that the couldn't decide who to use.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CTskin said:

@ThePackisback Congrats on the win. I'm trying to figure out if your offseason investments on the defensive side of the ball are to credit or if Mitch Trubisky is really that bad...

Sure, Trubisky looked bad last night, but just wait. Week 3, MNF at FedEx...he’ll put up 5 TDs on us. 

Tell me im wrong :P 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Maybe it's just me, but I just don't care about this at all.  

The only thing I really care about is winning.  Until we win, and by winning I mean consistently in the playoffs, I really don't care about anything else.

You often get what you deserve.  The 'Skins have been basically irrelevant save for 1 year in 2012 when Griffin took the league by storm.  Otherwise, there was a year here, a year there, but nothing exciting.

We don't have 1 "exciting" player on the roster.  We have a couple who could become exciting.  But our "vaunted" DL has virtually no name recognition (yet), the most notable QB might not play this year, AP was exciting 8 years ago....

Now, in a couple years Haskins could develop into a top-10 type QB, the defensive front could be awesome, and things could change.

In order for that to happen, we need to win.  And win in January.  

50 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Mitch is going to light us up like a Christmas Tree.  count on it.  

I don't think so..he wont be able to handle the pressure pain and co bring..

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Maybe it's just me, but I just don't care about this at all.  

The only thing I really care about is winning.  Until we win, and by winning I mean consistently in the playoffs, I really don't care about anything else.

You often get what you deserve.  The 'Skins have been basically irrelevant save for 1 year in 2012 when Griffin took the league by storm.  Otherwise, there was a year here, a year there, but nothing exciting.

We don't have 1 "exciting" player on the roster.  We have a couple who could become exciting.  But our "vaunted" DL has virtually no name recognition (yet), the most notable QB might not play this year, AP was exciting 8 years ago....

Now, in a couple years Haskins could develop into a top-10 type QB, the defensive front could be awesome, and things could change.

In order for that to happen, we need to win.  And win in January.  

The Washington Redskins have been in the league since the 30's..apparently that picture is what its gonna be about not what it's been about..what a shame.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Now I have no room for my grapes..bucky Larson line..Kevin kneeland 

Season MVP

Imagine this : A Long Snapper could literally have a perfect career ; Deliver a perfect, accurate spiral to the punter and kick holder on every single punt and kick.

But yet never once get recognition for anything.