Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

On 11/26/2016 at 2:11 AM, ixcuincle said:

Maybe it's just the lack of sleep but I'm sitting in front of my computer looking over the Cowboy's last 5 games and it's conceivable they could not win a single game the rest of the way. 

Opposition includes Minnesota, the Giants, Eagles, Tampa, and the Lions. All 5 teams are in the playoff mix or hovering around .500. It could happen!!

We don't want that.

2 hours ago, RedBeast said:

All the lights were on in the practice dome this morning at 715. Hope they are up early and hitting it.

I'd assume today is the players day off, since yesterday was an extra practice day. Practice probably Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday before they leave for their flight to Arizona. 

• Like 1

?format=750w

Despite losing to the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving day, the Washington Redskins held onto the ninth spot in the latest USA TODAY NFL power rankings for week 13.

The Redskins were ranked in the ninth overall spot last week as well. It is the first time all season they have remained in the previous week’s position.

22 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

going to be a late night in the insomniac thread, this is the most important game that i thought we could win so far this season (cowboys game was more important, but didn't think we had a shot to win)

I hear ya, but those 2 missed FGs woulda done it.

I probably won't sleep either.

(Btw, for those in the ATL, it will be broadcast live on 92.9 The Game (radio) if you can't watch.)

I'm realy pumped for this game...realy REALY excited about the skins..I like the chances of J.b making the adjustments needed on the defense and the o is clicking and I have a man crush on crowder and any one else just barely getting over the turkey day game?..

And I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but that loss to Dallas knocked me out!.I don't have cable of any sort when I have data I'll stream what ever ya call it and watch Netflix,so no NFL network ESPN anything nothing Nada..I didn't even come here or any other football sites for a week..I still don't even know who won between Pittsburg and Indy...thanksgiving day it self wasn't all to well, my normal sitting area was moved so I was in a different spot..not my lucky spot so that's possibly the reason why things turned out the way they did in that game. With that said I'm back up on my feet and never lost confidence in the team and standing firm to my prediction of the skins this year and can't wait for game time!!

• Like 1

Watching NFL Now Later on NFLN as they show a clip of ODB returning a punt for 6 and dancing.  The Browns punter runs up and starts talking smack to him saying it didn't count and was being called back.  It does get called back and the punter fist pumps and celebrates the penalty.  It was unbelievably pathetic.

I'm thankful that no matter what happens tomorrow in AZ we have moved past that kind of embarrassment. 

• Like 2