Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Women who make false allegations of rape

WVUforREDSKINS

Did you know that it is estimated that almost half of all rape allegations are complete lies or fabricated in some way? I had no idea that the number was that high, until I was a victim of a false allegation that cost me thousands and nearly destroyed me.

I received word today from my attorney that he spoke with the detective in charge of my case and they were not looking to pursue any charges. It was 6 weeks of pure hell not knowing if was going to be charged with (in my mind) the worst possible crime anyone can commit. I couldn't eat nor could I sleep well. I was one of the lucky ones because I was never charged. Often (and sadly) police will charge with an allegation and that alone. The Duke case is a good example of this.

While I dont' think its a good idea to go into what happened on a public message board, I will say that this girl who made this accusation against me the next day (after going to the hospital and the whole nine yards) had consensual sex with me and then spent the night. One of two things must have happened, the detective realized that this ****ing **** rag was full of **** and whatever story she gave didn't add up, or they didn't have the evidence to prosecute. I never made a statement because I know that anything I say can and will be twisted around and used against me. I tried my hardest to have faith in my innocence and that everything would turn out as it should.

Now I am going to be looking at my options in order to go after her. However, I don't think that will be much of an option unless she admits she lied about it.

The worst thing about this is people like her hurt real victims of rape and damage the credibility of any women who really has been raped.

If a women wants to destroy a mans life, all she has to do is cry rape.

Anyway, I am overcome with emotion knowing that I can move forward with my life right now.

Wow WVU, that is scary stuff. I'm glad everything worked out man

Thanks Zoony. It was something that I never could have imagined happening.

I received 100% support from my family and closest friends who didn't doubt my innocence for a second. That helped me continue to go to work and keep on going.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,194032,00.html

I don't mean the widely-circulated '1-in-4 women will be raped in their lifetime' but a statistic that suggests '1-in-4 accusations of rape are false.'

For a long time, I have been bothered by the elusiveness of figures on the prevalence of false accusations of sexual assault. The crime of 'bearing false witness' is rarely tracked or punished, and the context in which it is usually raised is highly politicized.

Politically correct feminists claim false rape accusations are rare and account for only 2 percent of all reports. Men's rights sites point to research that places the rate as high as 41 percent. These are wildly disparate figures that cannot be reconciled.

This week I stumbled over a passage in a 1996 study published by the U.S. Department of Justice: Convicted by Juries, Exonerated by Science: Case Studies in the Use of DNA Evidence to Establish Innocence After Trial.

click link for full story.

I also want to add that if I talked to the police and didn't immediately retain a lawyer, I don't know what the situation would be. I truly feel for those accused and convicted because they simply couldn't afford to protect themselves. God only knows how many innocent men are behind bars for something that never happened.

Any girl found guilty of false allegations like this should spend time in jail herself. What's to stop a girl from filing a lawsuit with every guy she sleeps with, claiming it wasn't consensual.

While I agree on one level, and wouldn't mind seeing this girl behind bars for the time I would have done if convicted, they don't do this because it would deter real victims from coming forward. Plus the feminist lobbyist are way to influential for anything to ever happen. Unless the girl tells the prosecution that she lied about it, nothing is ever likely to happen.

I'm glad you didn't go to jail for something you didn't do. It's a bad situation when something like that happens. It always looks bad on the guy, even if it isn't true.

My best friend was accused of statutory rape years ago. Long story short, my friend (who was under 21) was at a party drinking with a girl who was under age (under 18). She came home drunk and told her parents that my friend raped her. He went to jail for a few weeks, maybe a month, for this. I believe that he was innocent.

I'm also almost 100% certain that WVU knows the person who I am talking about.

Holy crap WVU, I'm glad that **** went away. I bet you really want to choke a ***** right about now. I used to worry about crap like that enough to want to compose a consentual sex release form. I did come up with a sign for my son's college bedroom door that went something like this:

By entering this room you affirm that you are over the age of 18 and consent to all legal sex acts. You waive any claim against the residents of parental suits resulting from a pregnancy. If there were any drugs in this room, you admittedly brought them here with you and administered them to yourself under no duress. Any personal property that you left in the room you freely gave to the owner. And you hereby agree to a general modeling release for any and all video, audio, text, and any other kind of recount of the nights events. :evilg:

Unfortunately my sons never benefited from the sign as his girlfriend moved in a month later and stayed for 3 years. :doh:

Holy crap WVU, I'm glad that **** went away. I bet you really want to choke a ***** right about now. I used to worry about crap like that enough to want to compose a consentual sex release form. I did come up with a sign for my son's college bedroom door that went something like this:

By entering this room you affirm that you are over the age of 18 and consent to all legal sex acts. You waive any claim against the residents of parental suits resulting from a pregnancy. If there were any drugs in this room, you admittedly brought them here with you and administered them to yourself under no duress. Any personal property that you left in the room you freely gave to the owner. And you hereby agree to a general modeling release for any and all video, audio, text, and any other kind of recount of the nights events. :evilg:

Unfortunately my sons never benefited from the sign as his girlfriend moved in a month later and stayed for 3 years. :doh:

You also need a sentence in there saying "you had the right to seek counsel before agreeing to this." That should clear out everything, :laugh:

Happened to a Good Friend of mine in College. Police never charged him because she left a note that said "Thanks for the great time last night. It was a GREAT meeting. Call me soon -XXXX" with her number. She got back to her dorm, BF was waiting for her, she said rape and campus police went and got him.

Police closed the case in 24 hours and said there would be no charges, but school STILL kicked him out.

I had a friend in college that was accused. I went to bat for him publicly through the school newspaper, duked it out (verbally) with a few feminists who insisted there was no way the girl could be lying.

He wound up getting off when it was discovered this girl had lied about similar situations in the past and had no credibility. If not for that, he might have been toast. I spent the rest of that year being glared at by her militant feminist friends, but I didn't particularly give a ****.

Glad to hear that this worked out for you! I myself have been accused twice of the same thing when a girl consented (more than once for both girls) but the first decided she wanted to get back with her ex boyfriend so she decided to tell him that the guys she slept with while they were broken up raped her (me and another guy). Fortunately in that case we happened to have sex in my room while we thought my roommate was sleeping (thankfully he was awake and being a pervert). I had a witness to everything that happened so when I reminded her of that, everything was dropped. The second girl cheated on her boyfriend with me and basically decided the same thing. She was going to accuse me of taking advantage of her. Fortunately in that case her roommate walked in on us and was witness to her on me (kind of hard to rape someone on the bottom). That one was dropped too. Its just ridiculous that if a girl makes a choice she is not happy with that she can make up these accusations. I would go to jail for hurting someone that raped a girl because people who do that are scum so I know your pain when someone accuses you of the same thing.

Archived