Beautiful Day...Whatcha guys doin?

cjcdaman

Suffer the Consequences Now or Later  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Suffer the Consequences Now or Later

• Later
    • Now
    • I do not believe in consequences

I'm recovering from an awesome Flogging Molly/Against Me show last night. Right now I'm doing some studying and have a few quizzes to take.

After that I'll watch the Blackhawks game and have lunch with my parents then see the Watchmen with a friend. Tonight I'll be resuming season 3 of 24.....sounds like a great day :)

OT: Have you seen all of the "24" seasons? Also I like your location haha.

Well we're getting a big dust up today, 45+ mile an hour winds. I hate spring in the desert. Really the only season that sucks. Literally.

So I'm heading up to mountains and while it might be windy up there, a pile of DVD's, a bottle of whiskey and some fat steaks will make up for it.

I like your style. That's the thing I'll miss about winter. No matter how cold it gets, it's always great to get a few friends together, a bunch of beer and steaks, and hit the mountains for the night.

Going to a funeral for a lady that used to work w/me..:( She's going to be missed by all.

*EDIT* As it turned out I didn't get to the funeral. Some friends of mine showed up around 11:30am and replaced some shingles on my roof and did some other things. They did it for free..I was amazed! So I couldn't leave them to attend the funeral. I attended the wake last nite so my obligation was fulfilled I suppose. Yay..my roof is fixed and it won't leak anymore!

I went for my first mile run of the year last night, it was pretty bad. I've enjoyed doing P90X over the winter, but it hasn't done squat for my running condition.;)

Anyway, I went for another mile run today and shaved over a minute off yesterday's time, so I guess I need to just get back into it. About to take the dogs for a walk.

Taking my mother and wife to the theater tonight, my mother's birthday.

OT: Have you seen all of the "24" seasons? Also I like your location haha.

I've been watching the last few years or so, so I've seen 5, 6, and what's been of 7. Recently I committed to watching all of them and I'm up to the 6th hour in season 3. So what's left of that season and 4 and I'm all caught up :cool2:

cloudy here and supposed to snow later.....lovely Pacific NW.

I'm still out of it from taking a muscle relaxer last night, massive muscle spasms in my back and neck...

Once I wake up all the way- running errands and cleaning house. I'm no fun.lol

Archived