Beautiful Day...Whatcha guys doin?

cjcdaman

Suffer the Consequences Now or Later  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Suffer the Consequences Now or Later

• Later
    • Now
    • I do not believe in consequences

This weekend is going to be the best so far this year, in terms of weather. Do you guys have any special plans?

I have an 11:24 tee-time with my brother for a free round of golf that I won. I won the pass on the radio after being the 7th caller and answering this question . . . "What was the name of Roscoe's dog on Dukes of Hazzard?"

Free round of golf? Ummm, yes, please.

So I'm heading up to mountains and while it might be windy up there, a pile of DVD's, a bottle of whiskey and some fat steaks will make up for it.

That sounds like fun. I work with a guy who owns a cabin up in the mountains of NC. He invited my family and me to go this weekend, but the weather is just too damn nice right now. I will take him up on his offer soon, though. Will be nice just to get away from everything for a weekend.

Yesaterday was gorgeous! Hope for a little of the same today. Going up into the logging roads in Grays Harbor to shoot bow and play with knives and then over to 49'er Phil's for a BBQ. :)

Hope you guys have a good one.

I'm recovering from an awesome Flogging Molly/Against Me show last night. Right now I'm doing some studying and have a few quizzes to take.

After that I'll watch the Blackhawks game and have lunch with my parents then see the Watchmen with a friend. Tonight I'll be resuming season 3 of 24.....sounds like a great day :)

This weekend is going to be the best so far this year, in terms of weather. Do you guys have any special plans?

I have an 11:24 tee-time with my brother for a free round of golf that I won. I won the pass on the radio after being the 7th caller and answering this question . . . "What was the name of Roscoe's dog on Dukes of Hazzard?"

Free round of golf? Ummm, yes, please.

Be careful man.....it's Tidal Wave season up in Wilmington :)

This could be the calm before the storm

Archived