cjcdaman

Suffer the Consequences Now or Later  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Suffer the Consequences Now or Later

• Later
    • Now
    • I do not believe in consequences

Ah yes, the beauty of youth.

So far I've run 5 miles, played a band concert, and chick-fil-a.

Then I have a flag football game and a :party: to attend.

I think its safe to say I'll be asleep till at least one tomorrow. :silly:

I did some suntanning. It was weird to be doing that with some snow still on the ground in a few spots. Going to grill a little later with the neighbor - burgers and going to have some wings too.

Got up to 72 today - first time it has hit 70 here since early October. Back to reality this coming week though.

So far I've run 5 miles, played a band concert, and chick-fil-a.

Then I have a flag football game and a :party: to attend.

I think its safe to say I'll be asleep till at least one tomorrow. :silly:

Just had Chic-fil-a, myself. Good stuff right there. Also noticed there were motorcycle riders out everywhere.

hows your arm dude?

i remember that spiral break...

It's fine, thanks for asking. Hell I was playing basketball right after I got out of the hospital. I can do everything I did before with no pain...except arm wrestle, I try to do it with my right arm and it hurts like a ***** for whatever reason.

Naturally, I didn't do any of the things I intended to do.

Me either, got calls from work,then had to help tear down a shed.

At least tearing down the building helped my mood.

Maybe Sunday will be a day of rest.:fingersx:

my day:

-finally caught up on sleep after a week of travel

-went to Lowes to buy playsand and fertilizer. Fertilizer is now $50 a bag. Sheeesh. I need a smaller lot.

-changed oil and tuned up lawn tractor.

-lifted weights

-spread fertilizer on lawn

-sprayed a gallon of roundup

-enjoyed nice weather with son & wife outside

-test drove neighbor's new car :D

-BBQ'd some hebrew nationals for dinner :hungry:

-Watched Star Wars with son

-Finally got him to bed

-Posting on ES

in that order :silly:

-went to Lowes to buy playsand and fertilizer. Fertilizer is now $50 a bag. Sheeesh. I need a smaller lot.

dude....get yourself a rabbit....he'll fertilize for free, better than any professional stuff.....there, i saved you $50 a bag, so just pay me $10

dude....get yourself a rabbit....he'll fertilize for free, better than any professional stuff.....there, i saved you $50 a bag, so just pay me $10

tried that- the eagle that buzzes my house thought it was great. He knocked on my door the other day and asked if I was buying more.

So send me back my $10

tried that- the eagle that buzzes my house thought it was great. He knocked on my door the other day and asked if I was buying more.

So send me back my $10

:rotflmao:

Well, I had an awesome round of golf . . . played like crap, but spending a few hours on the course is something I will never complain about. Tomorrow, I'm taking my son to the beach so he can skim board. I guess at his age he doesn't feel the iciness of the water.

:rotflmao:

Well, I had an awesome round of golf . . . played like crap, but spending a few hours on the course is something I will never complain about. Tomorrow, I'm taking my son to the beach so he can skim board. I guess at his age he doesn't feel the iciness of the water.

How cold are the waters? I imagine they haven't had a chance to warm up too much yet.

After working all day & missing out on the weather, I'm kicking back with a few cold ones, & watchin Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band Live In Barcelona for the next 3 hours. :)

Archived