Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Movies Have Made Your Eyes Well Up?...

What you rather see happen to the Skins in the future?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What you rather see happen to the Skins in the future?

• One Year Wonder Super Bowl Champion?
    • Consistent Deep Playoff runs?

I never expected to cry in an Adam Sandler movie.
Yeah, Click kinda made me choke a little when his Dad died.

Also, the climax of Saving Private Ryan where Capt Miller dies and then it transitions to the "old" Ryan at the gravesite. :cry: like a little girl.

Without a doubt, Friday Night Lights gets me EVERY TIME. And I'm not just talking eyes welling up. When Billingsley's dad (Tim McGraw) gives him his state championship ring after the game, it's all over for me. :cry:

Another sports movie that always gets me is For Love of the Game...Baseball movie with Kevin Costner where he's trying to pitch the perfect game but it's ultimately a love story. Great flick.

Rudy is usually good for welling up the eyes.

Pearl Harbor, A Walk to Remember, Pay It Forward....Those are some that come on tv a lot that always make me cry.

I to was shocked at the end of Click, it had me welling up a bit.

Another Adam Sandler movie that did it to me was Reign Over Me, pretty much the whole movie had bits and pieces, but the end when they are in court and the prosecuter threw the picture of his family in front of his face and he starts screaming "Reign Over Me". It really was a moving movie.

Armageddon, when her dad was saying bye.

Those are the only three I can think of.

I have been laid up for a month and am on a lot of medication which I think would explain why I started choking up watching Die Hard two days ago. You know, the scene at the end when the black cop shoots the bad guy. Really got to me for some reason.

Field of Dreams also got me going today.

Others that can...

-Finding Neverland

-The Champ

-Terminator 2 (the end)

I'd have to say, near the end of Schindler's List. For some reason, that ending grabs me and goes "Get sad now please". I also choked up when QuiGon died in The Phantom Menace, although I was like 9 at the time... what is it with me welling up and Liam Neeson?

Archived