Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Movies Have Made Your Eyes Well Up?...

What you rather see happen to the Skins in the future?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What you rather see happen to the Skins in the future?

• One Year Wonder Super Bowl Champion?
    • Consistent Deep Playoff runs?

Watership Down - if anyone actually know's anything about it, it hit me hard as a child and to this day, about 22 years later I can't bring myself to watch it.

It is actually a kid's story, but it deals with very adult themes expressed through animals...

Mum bought it for me on DVD for my birthday 2 years ago....it's still in the wrapping.

In Legally Blonde 2 when she walks up and puts the bill in the hopper and in the first one, when she gets the girl to admit she was lying because of her perm. Those always get me.

In Volcano when Tommy Lee Jones says to his daughter "I have to be here, it's my responsibility" and she says back "so am I". My goodness.

Crash. When the little girl jumps in to her fathers arms to protect him from being shot. OMG I completely lost it right there. I cried like a little girl for the rest of the day. I never watched it again. I well up just thinking about it. I always think of my little sister and how I couldn't stand losing her.

Crash-the part where the cop pulled the women he had wronged out of the car was pretty emotional.

Of Mice and Men

I can't believe it took this long for someone to mention Crash. But the part that got me was with the little girl. That scene crushed me. I had to warn my wife about it before I let her watch the movie and even though I told her how it would turn out she was still a wreck.

Others that have already been mentioned.....Shawshank (truly tears of redemption), Rudy, the end of Saving Private Ryan, etc...

One that I haven't seen mentioned is 21 Grams

I have fortunately/unfortunately become a sentimentalist in my "old" age. I tear up at the drop of a hat.

I'll add to the list one that hasn't been mentioned: Shadowlands (story of C.S. Lewis losing his wife to an illness). Anthony Hopkins plays Lewis, and Debra Winger his wife. At the end, after his wife has passed, Lewis speaking with his step-son about his mother's death always makes me tear up. Pretty embarrassing as my wife just sits there next to me stone cold: "What you crying about?"

Braveheart at the end when they are torturing Mel Gibson publicly and then they chop off his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37zxQTmVhXQ&feature=related (7:00 to the end)

HES SMILING DUDE!! He is going to be with her!! thats all he ever wanted anyways!! you can torture him all you want but he is already gone!!

and his boys in the audience make it that much harder. Steven doesnt cry!! hes insane!!

I can't believe it took this long for someone to mention Crash. But the part that got me was with the little girl. That scene crushed me. I had to warn my wife about it before I let her watch the movie and even though I told her how it would turn out she was still a wreck.

True.

That part was much more powerful than what I had mentioned. I can't believe I forgot about this part:doh: Although, the whole movie is pretty emotional. And the music playing during those two scenes goes along perfect.

Archived