Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dumb McNabb's comments to media (Merged--MET)

shakinaiken

wow always liked the guy, but did anybody just see his interview on comcast? He said we lost to a team we shouldn't have lost too, and said that there is no way the redskins are a better team than the eagles... hmmm... not sure i understand you McNabb

loser = sore

Sowwy bout yo' wittle team, Donny. :finger:

Actually I think Mcnabb is a straight up BEAST. He was throwing some nice balls today....but his guys just werent catching the ball....and their defense just couldnt stop us.

Definitly a silly remark on his part to say he has a better team then ours.....the players around him are terrible outside of Westbrook. But Mcnabb is a very good player in my opinion.

The Philly writers are killing McNabb right now about those comments. They are repeating them, then saying, "Wait, didn't they just beat you? Didn't they beat Dallas when you couldn't?" And, "In Donovan world they are 5-0." And, the best, "Donovan's a ****ing idiot."

At least he didn't throw up.

He said the same thing about the Bears and the Cowboys (saying that they shouldn't have lost to them either). I guess in his dreams the Eagles are 5-0. He might as well play the rest of the season in his dreams as well. I wonder what color the sky is in his world.

McNugget really had convinced himself coming into the season that the Eagles were the class of not just the NFCE but of the league in general. It must be hard to see his world view shaken.

It must also be hard to see a better, and younger version of himself across the field wearing Burgundy and Gold.

Archived