Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dumb McNabb's comments to media (Merged--MET)

shakinaiken

I've always liked the guy too........................well forget you McNabb. Man up and admit we came inot your house and beat you. Heck the refs spotted you a touchdown and you still couldn't win. Does it hurt being last in the NFC East?^__^

if i had been the reporter talking to him i would have said "so donovan what you are saying is that you think that your team is better than the team that beat a saints team that is predicted to challenge for the nfc conference, who also beat a cardinals team that sports the best one two wr punch in the nfl, went into dallas and beat the annointed super bowl champs, and that also came into your house and beat you guys too? you are saying that the eagles are better than that team? i just want to make sure that i am quoting you right."

McNabb knows that this teams' window of opportunity is slipping away.

Hey McNabb one of us is 4-1 and looking damn good the other team is 2-3 and has trouble punching it in from the one.

You all thought after the punt-return it was over...WRONG! This ain't the same sorry-ass Redskins team you've gotten used ot over the years...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's right:

We never should have beat them at their house.

We never should have won after the opposite 50 on 50 in the back play for a fake TD.

We never should have won after not being touched but the play called dead for a missed TD.

We never should have won with them on the goal at home.

but we did, as we did in dallas, and i would say:

They should not win in our house.

Archived