Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dumb McNabb's comments to media (Merged--MET)

shakinaiken

give him a break. if we'd lost i'd be expecting our guys to be saying the same thing. this is just like Romo sits to pee trying desperately to pump up his team against a superior force last week. the day a player admits he is beaten is the day he should retire. to behonest, his bitterness shows there's still a little fire in his heart. i've always liked mcnabb (and westbrook for that matter). it's the PHILLY fans not the skins fans who are unappreciative and don't realize what they hav in those players.

wow always liked the guy, but did anybody just see his interview on comcast? He said we lost to a team we shouldn't have lost too, and said that there is no way the redskins are a better team than the eagles... hmmm... not sure i understand you McNabb

Lmao @ Mcchoke. What a punk.:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

McNabb's problems have always been a thin skin and griping when he should keep his mouth shut. I used to like him but his whining for years here in the Philly area has gotten old. It's never his fault that the Eagles lose, it's just the press being hard on him. Even the Eagles fans I know are starting to get fed up.

give him a break. if we'd lost i'd be expecting our guys to be saying the same thing. this is just like Romo sits to pee trying desperately to pump up his team against a superior force last week. the day a player admits he is beaten is the day he should retire. to behonest, his bitterness shows there's still a little fire in his heart. i've always liked mcnabb (and westbrook for that matter). it's the PHILLY fans not the skins fans who are unappreciative and don't realize what they hav in those players.

Maybe some, but I doubt many. I and REALLY doubt JC would say anything like that; he is way too classy for that sort of crap. He wouldn't say "we sucked", but he would give them credit for playing well.

I wouldn't expect him to say we are better than them. Just like I'd be pissed if Campbell said the Giants are better than us after game one.

Its not impossible for the iggles to come to FedEx and beat us, hopefully that won't happen, but it is possible.

I used to have a lot of respect for McNabb, but he's lost his class over the years.

I echo your sentiments.

Also, Donovan needs to loose some weight ... He looks too bloated, and more like a LB rather than an athletic QB.

Donnie was a good QB, but is slowing fading both in talent as well as class.

:eaglesuck

Even if you think that, you don't say that. It's called class.

Why not ?

It makes for great bulletin board material when they come to OUR house next time, and our fans AND our team, hand it to them even worse next time, and beat them by 16 instead of 6.

Archived